BOGO, Free Gift and Flash Sale

BOGO, Free Gift and Flash Sale

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 1, 2023

Great customer service, answered all of my questions, and resolved my issues. I had an issue with different variants on a BUYX and GETX Z% off and they were able to communicate with me quickly to resolve the problem the same day at no cost.

Hawk Mobile Mobile
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
WizzCommerce replied February 1, 2023

Hi Hawk Mobile Mobile,
Thank you so much for giving us a good review. It was very thoughtful of you to share that you are happy with our app. It gives us great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing in giving customers an excellent service experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can always reach out to us, we are happy to help.

January 27, 2023

Amazinng app, very intuitive, use it for all my shop. It's pretty easy to personalize. Recommend for begginers

Kandies World
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
WizzCommerce replied January 29, 2023

Hi Kandies World,
Thank you for choosing our app and for putting your trust in us. We are grateful that our support could be of service to your business.
Your generous words keep us motivated and help us continue to deliver great support seamlessly. We are here anytime you need.

January 13, 2023

Hi
Only recently installed and the app is great! Support crew are also fantastic and enabled me to operate a cart conditional and a flash sale at the same time! Awesome.

Cosmic Angel
Time spent using app: 10 days
WizzCommerce replied January 15, 2023

Hi Cosmic Angel,
Thank you for placing your trust in us and for your great compliments. Our team always tries our best to make sure that merchants feel supported. This definitely motivates the whole team to work harder.

We are looking forward to seeing your business grow even more with the app!

January 13, 2023

Great customer support! In 5 minutes they fix my problem. I really enjoy the app. Esy to create discounts

ELVATRON
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: 6 days
WizzCommerce replied January 15, 2023

Hi ELVATRON,

January 11, 2023

Honestly, this app is just what I needed it to be, and even a little more. If you wanna run some sort of free gift type of giveaway, I can't imagine another app being easier than this, and/or more feature rich. And it looks good on the shop! The bonus for me was that it comes with a banner promotion feature, which can say anything you want. Also, I like that the pricing is based on the size of your store, but I also have no idea how much I paid for it yet. I'm sure it's worth it though :)

Ziggy Marley
Time spent using app: About 2 months
WizzCommerce replied January 12, 2023

Hi Ziggy Marley,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such amazing feedback! We could not be happier that you are seeing the advantages of using the app and that it adds more value to your business.
Thank you for your trust in our dedicated support. We are available to you whenever you give us a ping.
Cheers!

January 5, 2023

Recently installed, and so far so good. The customer service is great, thanks Jennifer for all the support. Problems were solved quickly, thanks to the development team.

imooore
Time spent using app: 8 days
WizzCommerce replied January 5, 2023

Hi imooore,

January 3, 2023

Suport is the best of all and

The app is very clean and easy to use.

trullidecor
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
WizzCommerce replied January 3, 2023

Hi trullidecor,

December 25, 2022

Just started with this after long time of looking for the right soulution,
this looks like the perfect choice, very quickly set up campaign,
Great till now !

The Best Manuals Online
Israel
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
WizzCommerce replied December 27, 2022

Hi The Best Manuals Online,
We are looking forward to seeing your business grow even more with the app!

December 21, 2022

Interesting UI provided, and an excellent technical support. All problems get solved. Hope more features will be available in future.

Exhaust Garment
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
WizzCommerce replied December 21, 2022

Hi Exhaust Garment,

We hope to see you around & always wish you the very best!

December 19, 2022

So far, so good. It's easy to use and helped me add the free gift option to my website. So I am very pleased with the outcome thus far. I also like that they have a free price plan option (revenue based) for smaller businesses like mine. All those app add-ons really add up! I haven't tried the other features yet, but I certainly plan on it. Especially the flash sale feature.

Morning Reign
Time spent using app: 7 days
WizzCommerce replied December 20, 2022

Hi Morning Reign,

Thank you so much for giving us a great review. It was very thoughtful of you to share that you are happy with our app. It gives us great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing in giving customers an excellent service experience.