Reviews (182)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly interface, offering features like 'buy x get y' and cart condition campaigns that boost sales. Its modern, bug-free design ensures smooth operation with other apps. Exceptional customer service is frequently mentioned, with efficient issue resolution and customization. Unique features like automatic free gift addition and enticing pop-ups are beneficial. The pricing structure, based on store size, is favored by smaller businesses.

May 29, 2024

This is by far the best BOGO app on the Shopify App store. I have tried multiple different ones and this is easy to use and does exactly what we want it to do. We had a small bug in the system, which was resolved in less than 12h with an amazing customer service experience. We can highly recommend it!

Gryller
Germany
About 1 month using the app
April 13, 2024

This app has helped my conversions greatly. It's easy to use and set up. I did have a small hiccup, but the communication with the app creators was phenomenal. They helped me resolved my issue quickly, and I'm really happy with it

Emunah Beauty
22 days using the app

Hi Emunah Beauty,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

April 16, 2024

The theme that i was using wasn´t working with the app. It took Daniel and Andrew 5 minutes to help me and make it work. Super fast support. Thank you for helping me and others!

Silky Waves
7 days using the app
March 7, 2024

I had some questions around customisations, the team were quick to respond and make the requested changes with no issue and within the timeframe they committed to.

ilovemylife
3 months using the app

Hi ilovemylife,

We’re here for you anytime :)

April 3, 2024

great app that works well with my theme!

Saloniq.ca
4 months using the app

Hi Saloniq.ca,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

March 22, 2024

I have just started using this app. So far so good. Customer service has been great. I asked for a quick update to avoid the a coupon code double up and it was immediately fixed!

Recommend for sure.

Seek & Ramble
3 days using the app

Hi Seek & Ramble,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

June 4, 2024

Awesome app that helps my shop. Very kind and communicative support. Thank you! Recommended!!!

Not Vitamins
1 day using the app
May 5, 2024

I had a problem with the domain in the checkout and they fixed it so fast. Thank you so much Andrew!

Petalights
Spain
23 days using the app
April 1, 2024

It works exactly like I wanted it to, and it's free. Thank you so much!!!

BW Beauty
5 days using the app

Hi BW Beauty,

April 12, 2024

great app for discount and offer and multiple campaign

Kisna
India
1 day using the app

Hi Kisna,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.