Reviews (182)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly interface, offering features like 'buy x get y' and cart condition campaigns that boost sales. Its modern, bug-free design ensures smooth operation with other apps. Exceptional customer service is frequently mentioned, with efficient issue resolution and customization. Unique features like automatic free gift addition and enticing pop-ups are beneficial. The pricing structure, based on store size, is favored by smaller businesses.

May 27, 2024

very helpful support and great app!

Dreamlash
41 minutes using the app
November 26, 2023

Great app, user-friendly, gets all your prices reduced in minutes and adds nice pop-ups that help with sales. Amazing customer service, always helpful with a quick turnaround. Highly recommend.

HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK
About 1 year using the app
WizzCommerce replied November 29, 2023

Hi HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and help us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers!

December 15, 2023

I just installed the app
Will see how it will work for me.
Big like for the support. They are very responsive

sosetebumbac
Romania
4 months using the app
WizzCommerce replied January 7, 2024

Hi sosetebumbac,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

November 23, 2023

I enjoy this app. It helps me increase my AOV of each order.

IvoryLuxe CandleCo
12 months using the app
WizzCommerce replied November 29, 2023

Hi IvoryLuxe CandleCo,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

September 2, 2023

Easy to set up, a wonderful and fast support response.

There is one thing that bothers me, the auto add to cart feature in the gift with purchase section turns out to take 3 seconds to activate when the buyer puts the product in the cart. If a buyer changes a product in a cart, it also takes 3 seconds for the cart to update. I think this is only a minor problem for me, I'm just worried that there will be errors if buyers click too quickly. Maybe there will be an update on this in the future. Very useful app. Thank You

Stayhoops
Indonesia
11 months using the app
December 5, 2023

I just started my 7 day free trial, and so far I am very happy with the app. Customer support was greatly helpful.

Regelica
6 months using the app
WizzCommerce replied December 12, 2023

Hi Regelica,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

All the best!

February 5, 2024

Very easy to use, this app do perfectly what it supposed to do. The free plan allow us to try, so I recommend you to try. Thank you Liv for great support.

Panafrica
France
32 minutes using the app
WizzCommerce replied March 7, 2024

Hi Panafrica,

November 14, 2023

I have tried a few discount apps and they were very confusing for a small business , this one is the best one i have seen and used with excellent customer service who actually respond on chat. So far so good.

Thespicegift
2 months using the app
WizzCommerce replied November 18, 2023

Hi Thespicegift,
We're honored to have such positive feedback from you. Knowing that our app is making a difference for your small business is the best reward. If there's anything specific you love about our app, we'd love to hear more!

November 23, 2023

Easy to set up, great support service.
Final look is really good on our website.

HEDON
About 1 year using the app
November 21, 2023

This is an awesome app, that is easy to use. It did not work for the promo I was originally trying to use however the customer service was amazing, despite me messaging them late at night. The promo I was trying to was a little on the complicated side and it not working is no reflection on the app. I was simply trying to do something that it was not designed to do. With that said, I am keeping the app and using it for future promos because of the ease of use, great customer service, and the great integration into my Shopify store. I loved the pop up and it makes it very enticing for a customer to keep adding products to their cart. Which is obviously the goal :)

Tact Wrap