QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Tubz UK

Does exactly what we need for multiple discount options, and support is friendly and fast when we've needed them.

August 24, 2020

Glad to meet your expectations😊 Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance!

Printcess Letter

If you're looking for a quantity discount app this is by far the best one! Not like other apps, this one allows you to use express checkout. It also doesn't add any spammy looking discount codes to the checkout. The support is friendly and helpful and even helps you reposition the quantity table on your product page! 5 Stars from me!!

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Wandermensch

Sometimes its not working. And that means i lose a client if it isn't working, because im promising discounts if people buy more and when they don't see discounts they think im lying to them. Why is it so hard for shopify to just make multiple automated discounts possible?

Update: I tried to contact support, but all 3 button/links on the app are not working.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us! We will keep working to improve your experience with our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance. The build-in chart is working👍

ShopThatDecor

This app did exactly what I needed - Buy x for $. I tried 3 other apps and they did not worked! So im happy this one did. The discount is applied at the first checkout page and everything seems to work well so far.
I did not give 5 stars because you can only set a discount per item instead of a price for the bundle itself. I also dont like the information box because it says you save $__ (which is only what you save for ONE item) not the whole bundle.
But at the end of the day it does the discount and its FREE!!

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our app. It will help other shop owners to make their choice.
If you would like to show the full amount of the discount for the entire bundle, you may change the way the discount displays in the Customize Visual Settings.

Oasis Promos

I have been using this app for a while now, and I am impressed by the level of customer service. Even though there is a huge time zone difference, but these guys go above and beyond to help their clients. 99.9% of the times, they get back to you in less than 24 hours with a solution.....that's amazing.

Highly highly recommended. I have tried several other Quantity / Tier Price Discount Apps but my conclusion is, QD is the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.

Keep it up guys, you are doing an amazing job!

July 22, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you😊

DummyMe

very good app and a helpful support team, I think no e-commerce stores can miss offering bundle discount to the customer and this app can cover all the discounts types which suit your store or brand
highly recommended

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review. It means so much for our team!

Hemid

one of the greatest app you should apply it to your store in order to success. really great addition with so much adorable features

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better.

Fitness Banger

Just an awesome app for quantity breaks. This app gives everything in the free version which is so cool. Also, Their support was really appreciating. They help you out in the exact time they said, no more gimmicks. Literally, The best app and support for Quantity breaks. You can go for it.

July 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to help you as much as we can😊

Unimakers

Super fast response from their support team. Issues solved in a short time & promptly. I would highly suggest you install once in your store you won't regret. Thanks, team for creating easy to setup and fast loading app.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for review from TenGrowth team👍

Natural-Brows

Very straightforward app, delivers what it promises. The customer support was fast and sorted out my issue within a few hours. Thanks QD!

July 9, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We were to help you😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12