QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Natural-Brows

Very straightforward app, delivers what it promises. The customer support was fast and sorted out my issue within a few hours. Thanks QD!

AfriqueCart

Very interesting app. I’ve downloaded it for just a couple of days, support replied emails very promptly. Look forward to generating more traffic to my website.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the warm words! We are always happy to help you👍

Cupplace

Awesome app for the Shopify stores. very good support from app developers team . I will totally recommended this app. 5 out of 5. Thank you so much.

July 1, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Elixir Naturals

it's good app to make a profitable. i recommended this app to increase your sale by using various offer which provides by this app.

June 19, 2020

Thank you! Your review will help other customers to make their choice.

HNKL

I already try other app-related this but this awesome for our store. all of the review applications and it was Loox who stood out the most. We decided to try them out and we were overwhelmed by the feedback from our customers.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are glad to meet your expectations.

thequarantime

It’s so wonderful and useful for my Shopify. Since I used this app, my store sales started to rise. I really believe in its role to grow my store. So I want to recommend it to all Shopify sellers because it is highly recommended.

June 19, 2020

Thanks! Your review inspires us to work harder😀

FabWon Brand, LLC

Great app and Great customer care service, timely, friendly and professional. The app has a great design, multiple discount options, one of the best out there !

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review from TenGrowth team. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our app.

Snatchshoppe

The customer service response is great and fast, they fixed my app and it works well now just need to tweak a little on the promotion mechanic.

June 19, 2020

Thank you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with 👍

Zulu - Shop Products A-Z

Great application for quantity breaks and discounts. Customer services is also great. They responded fast to an issue and helped me fix it in no time. I recommend.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for the warm words! We are always happy to help you!

Mermaids Treasure Box

I just started using this app, and it works like a charm! Fantastic App! Thanks. I highly recommend trying it.

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11