QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Lush by Me

I used this app to help with the discount volume of my products. After switching from temporary to primary theme of shopify the app did not apply any of my discounts. I waited about 2 days before someone contacted me. Once contact was made I had to wait another 1-2 days before app was working. Now, I am having the same problem again. This time I did not switch my themes at all. I have discounts on my site for my customers and of course I know that they tried it out and it did not work. I have a big sale this weekend and I am just so disappointed right now. I have tried contacting, however their time frame is 48 hours. Eugene Oleshkevich from QD reached out to me and apologize about any inconvenience. I wasn't thinking about the different time zone at the time, which played a big factor of having someone reach out to fix the problem. He also explained that a specialist was ready to help me the next morning. Great communication was done upon the situation. Hopefully in the near future we might have 24/7 support.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for your honest review! We do our best to simplify the app and provide you high-quality support you deserve :)

Diliac

I am someone who usually doesn't write reviews, but I want you guys to try this app if your thinking about testing quantity breaks. It's compatible with a bunch of apps and the best thing is you don't have to set anything up, you can just contact the customer support and they will full fill all your needs. I'm not gonna lie, I had some issues with my store with a lot of apps, also the ones integrated in my theme (something in my theme code went wrong..), but their team to makes everything work smoothly.

August 12, 2021

Thanks for your download and feedback :) We're always working hard to improve the app and provide you the best customer and technical service you deserve.

Flip N Slide Trap

The app doesn't work for all carts, it maybe works for about 1/3 of all orders. Contacted support no reply still

vigorrigger

It is a wonderful show!and helps me a lot! Highly recommendation!
yep ,you deserve to get installed

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app:) We are happy to help you:)

alexkogut

I had a little problem with the installation, and customer service very quickly solved it. Great app and great service! Thank you!

April 11, 2021

Thank you for the review from the TenGrowth team! We are happy to help you!

e-wandpro

they help us solve the problem! great! it's good to get started with this app! customer service is just great! Hopefully, the app will help increase my AOV. Just installed and it is very easy to use. The only problem I had was quickly solved by Hanna.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better. 😊 Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance!

Hippie World Co.

5/5 Stars - Amazing!! Best quantity breaks app and fantastic support team!! I had a complicated issue with my site but Jessica from support helped me extensively and solved the issue fast. The app runs smooth and is fully customizable. I would highly recommend!

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to help you as much as we can😊
Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Impact Creativity LLC

I have used this app for a while now and it seems like the discount isn't applied more often than it is applied leading to frustrated customers. Sorry that I cannot recommend.

March 4, 2021

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with the app.
The discount might not be applied because of PayPal, ShopPay or Goggle Pay as all similar apps don't work with these express options.
We kindly ask you to reinstall the app so our team can check it.

MAO COFFEE

Great personalized customed service willing to help with any issues. The app works fine and will get the job done.

February 18, 2021

Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Linea Italia gioielli

Questa app funziona alla grande. Inoltre il supporto mi ha risolto un problema in appena 24 ore. Grandiosi!

February 10, 2021

Grazie mille per aver condiviso la tua esperienza con la nostra app :) Siamo stati felici di aiutarti. Fateci sapere se c'è qualcos'altro che possiamo aiutarvi con.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11