QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

vigorrigger

It is a wonderful show!and helps me a lot! Highly recommendation!
yep ,you deserve to get installed

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app:) We are happy to help you:)

alexkogut

I had a little problem with the installation, and customer service very quickly solved it. Great app and great service! Thank you!

April 11, 2021

Thank you for the review from the TenGrowth team! We are happy to help you!

e-wandpro

they help us solve the problem! great! it's good to get started with this app! customer service is just great! Hopefully, the app will help increase my AOV. Just installed and it is very easy to use. The only problem I had was quickly solved by Hanna.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better. 😊 Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance!

Hippie World Co.

5/5 Stars - Amazing!! Best quantity breaks app and fantastic support team!! I had a complicated issue with my site but Jessica from support helped me extensively and solved the issue fast. The app runs smooth and is fully customizable. I would highly recommend!

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to help you as much as we can😊
Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Impact Creativity LLC

I have used this app for a while now and it seems like the discount isn't applied more often than it is applied leading to frustrated customers. Sorry that I cannot recommend.

March 4, 2021

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with the app.
The discount might not be applied because of PayPal, ShopPay or Goggle Pay as all similar apps don't work with these express options.
We kindly ask you to reinstall the app so our team can check it.

MAO COFFEE

Great personalized customed service willing to help with any issues. The app works fine and will get the job done.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for your download and feedback :) We're always working hard to improve the app and provide you the best customer and technical service you deserve.
Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Linea Italia gioielli

Questa app funziona alla grande. Inoltre il supporto mi ha risolto un problema in appena 24 ore. Grandiosi!

February 10, 2021

Grazie mille per aver condiviso la tua esperienza con la nostra app :) Siamo stati felici di aiutarti. Fateci sapere se c'è qualcos'altro che possiamo aiutarvi con.

Centro Premi Scandiano

Ottimo. Il team di supporto mi ha aiutato in tempi brevissimi a configurare al meglio la app sul mio store!!! Consigliata.

January 18, 2021

Grazie mille per le tue parole calde! Il nostro team di supporto è stato felice di aiutarti:)

MarbleBoxx

I like the fact you can list your breaks instead of the typical box. This app is definitely the most difficult I've worked with over the years. I'm currently scaling a product and don't have time for support to answer so I have to get rid of it. Not sure why the Buy Now button doesnt work nor does the proper discount amount.

January 6, 2021

The app isn't as difficult as you might see. Please give us a chance to prove it. Also, we would like to get more info about the Buy Now button. There should be enabled the app's Buy Now button so the discount will be applied on checkout.
Please reply to our letter so we can help you to set the app.

Havaianas Ecuador

The best Quantity Breaks and Discounts app in the market. The client support is also the best. They will help you with anything.

January 14, 2021

The best service for the best merchant :) It's our pleasure to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11