QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Free plan available

usa.etowine.com

After an initial flurry to customise the app for our store, which seemed helpful (which is why this review is 2 starts not 1), customer support became ridiculously slow, and actually caused us to lose sales. The app caused a malfunction in cart - showing cart empty. QD did not announce when they were working on the site which adversely affected our customers, too. We have had no response over a week after telling them about the malfunction so have now have deleted the app.

May 25, 2022

We sincerely apologize for the misuderstanding. Our application does not make changes to the code and could not cause such issues with the cart.
We appreciate you letting us know about your negative experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

ASB Greenworld Shop

They told me the app is able to make quantity discounts and the customer can additionally use a Shopify discount. It doesn´t work. The customer service needs very long to answer and my problem is still not solved. We lose sales volume every day!

May 2, 2022

I am so sorry to hear that you experienced certain difficulties using our app. That should never have happened, and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you. Unfortunately, you uninstalled the app before we got information that was necessary to solve the problem.

*Hype Nail Polish

Installed app and it calculates correctly to sub-total but then revers to full price for the total in the cart. Contacted their support which took 2 days to reply and then a week later problem was not corrected. Just kept getting message "give us more time" - this for something that is most likely a single line of code. Removed app thus wasting a week.

February 24, 2022

We are sorry for the unpleasant situation you had with the app.
The issue you observed was fixed in your shop but you might have missed our email or not noticed the changes we made. We are sincerely sorry for making you wait for a response and then a resolution to the situation. Our team did their best to quickly fix the app.

Lush by Me

I used this app to help with the discount volume of my products. After switching from temporary to primary theme of shopify the app did not apply any of my discounts. I waited about 2 days before someone contacted me. Once contact was made I had to wait another 1-2 days before app was working. Now, I am having the same problem again. This time I did not switch my themes at all. I have discounts on my site for my customers and of course I know that they tried it out and it did not work. I have a big sale this weekend and I am just so disappointed right now. I have tried contacting, however their time frame is 48 hours. Eugene Oleshkevich from QD reached out to me and apologize about any inconvenience. I wasn't thinking about the different time zone at the time, which played a big factor of having someone reach out to fix the problem. He also explained that a specialist was ready to help me the next morning. Great communication was done upon the situation. Hopefully in the near future we might have 24/7 support.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for your honest review! We do our best to simplify the app and provide you high-quality support you deserve :)

Diliac

I am someone who usually doesn't write reviews, but I want you guys to try this app if your thinking about testing quantity breaks. It's compatible with a bunch of apps and the best thing is you don't have to set anything up, you can just contact the customer support and they will full fill all your needs. I'm not gonna lie, I had some issues with my store with a lot of apps, also the ones integrated in my theme (something in my theme code went wrong..), but their team to makes everything work smoothly.

August 12, 2021

Thanks for your download and feedback :) We're always working hard to improve the app and provide you the best customer and technical service you deserve.

Flip N Slide Trap

The app doesn't work for all carts, it maybe works for about 1/3 of all orders. Contacted support no reply still

vigorrigger

It is a wonderful show!and helps me a lot! Highly recommendation!
yep ,you deserve to get installed

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app:) We are happy to help you:)

alexkogut

I had a little problem with the installation, and customer service very quickly solved it. Great app and great service! Thank you!

April 11, 2021

Thank you for the review from the TenGrowth team! We are happy to help you!

e-wandpro

they help us solve the problem! great! it's good to get started with this app! customer service is just great! Hopefully, the app will help increase my AOV. Just installed and it is very easy to use. The only problem I had was quickly solved by Hanna.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better. 😊 Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance!

Hippie World Co.

5/5 Stars - Amazing!! Best quantity breaks app and fantastic support team!! I had a complicated issue with my site but Jessica from support helped me extensively and solved the issue fast. The app runs smooth and is fully customizable. I would highly recommend!

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to help you as much as we can😊
Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12