QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Elixir Naturals

it's good app to make a profitable. i recommended this app to increase your sale by using various offer which provides by this app.

June 19, 2020

Thank you! Your review will help other customers to make their choice.

HNKL

I already try other app-related this but this awesome for our store. all of the review applications and it was Loox who stood out the most. We decided to try them out and we were overwhelmed by the feedback from our customers.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are glad to meet your expectations.

thequarantime

It’s so wonderful and useful for my Shopify. Since I used this app, my store sales started to rise. I really believe in its role to grow my store. So I want to recommend it to all Shopify sellers because it is highly recommended.

June 19, 2020

Thanks! Your review inspires us to work harder😀

FabWon Brand, LLC

Great app and Great customer care service, timely, friendly and professional. The app has a great design, multiple discount options, one of the best out there !

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review from TenGrowth team. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our app.

Snatchshoppe

The customer service response is great and fast, they fixed my app and it works well now just need to tweak a little on the promotion mechanic.

June 19, 2020

Thank you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with 👍

Zulu - Shop Products A-Z

Great application for quantity breaks and discounts. Customer services is also great. They responded fast to an issue and helped me fix it in no time. I recommend.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for the warm words! We are always happy to help you!

Mermaids Treasure Box

I just started using this app, and it works like a charm! Fantastic App! Thanks. I highly recommend trying it.

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app :)

Minko Global

App does exactly what it's supposed to do. When it doesn't the excellent support team is on it and resolve issues immediately. Very impressed with how easy it is to use, and how easy it is to get ahold of someone.

June 11, 2020

Thank you! We do our best to ease the process and help you to install the discounts you need.

Relaxtion Centre

The best app for quantity breaks is available. The team offers fast integration and simple configuration. I strongly recommend it!

EasyGenie

When the app works, it's great. When it doesn't it creates a lot of headaches for me and my staff. The BOGO functionality was particularly problematic, with about 1/3 of customers not getting the free product they expected, requiring refunds or extra communications explaining the issue and manually adding free items to orders. Support was good at first, but the last two or three messages I sent got no response.

May 25, 2020

Hello!
Please accept our sincere apologies for this situation!
We would highly appreciate if you give us a second chance, so we can define the reason for such app behavior.
We had received and replied to each of your requests by email, but it seemed that the letters got to the Spam folder.