QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

ExcelsiorFashion.com

I had some questions about how the app works. I contacted the support service and received an instant response — a beneficial team.

datatos

Great app! Excellent customization even in the free version, everything works as it should. The support team is the best!

DIAMOND PRIDE

good app & great customer service! sadly we had to move on due to a specific must-have feature this app couldn't provide. totally recommend this app to anyone!! thanks jessica & team

ABC First Aid Supplies

Used the app to offer discount to my customers, works great! Excellent customer support - helped me installing the app

GE Designs

The app has been working pretty well but there are orders that slip through and the discount doesn't kick in. Which results in the customer having to email me and complain about being overcharged (sometimes $30 which is a lot) and then I have to go refund that amount. Support has given me no reason as to why that happens, just claim its because of ShopPay or PayPal. All orders are paid via ShopPay or PayPal so that doesn't make any sense. I'd love to figure out the issue and then this app would receive 5 stars.

Guru Muscle

They have completely messed up my theme 2x. First, they didn't know how to fix. Then they emailed me after 2 weeks it was fixed. It wasn't! They have messed it up even more. Since I have removed the app everything works well as it should. Never ever again.

April 22, 2020

We understand your outrage and very sorry for the situation.

We have fixed the problem that you contacted us with. There was a slight misunderstanding with the rest.

Our application does not make changes to the theme files. This allows us not to leave any traces after deletion.

In any case, we did not want to disrupt anything in your store, and, as you may have noticed, after the removal, everything started working as before.

Executive Gifts Singapore

Initially had some issues with the app working with my theme. Tech support responded quickly and fixed my issues. Also am excited for future app enhancements.

Fiyah Azz Socks

Very simple to use and has a lot of features even on the free version. Good customer service too. Took care of my one issue quickly and even added a nice little feature that wasn't there before. Give it a shot.

TRIAD Electromotive Limited UK

Very good customer support. Helps a lot with everything you need. Simple layout, easy understandable.

Warning

Outstanding experience with the performance of this app. Well was going to try other app but up-gradation to plan worked so well for me.