QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

American Golf Gear

App helped my notified my customers with the quantity discounts available on my store's products. Good experience so far.

The FEO Collection

Tiered pricing, Bulk discount and quantity discount, I would say the best price in terms of that. All good.

jasonjackets

Entire the customers to buy more by offering the best volume discount packages to the coming visitors on the store.

Giftmart.sg

I used this app to help me improve the sales. Helped me with offering very attractive discounts to the visitors on my store.

AlansiHouse

Very helpful app in improving the sales as this app gives the attractive sales option to visitors to buy more.

Bowlpros Wholesale

very nice app and good support. They helped me with custom installation right away. the app does what it says.

PushLaces

Does the job well. Really good customer service. IT team put the app in no problem quick and efficient. Job well done thank you

Oraly

5* from me - really good, clean design - will keep using for sure.

Even has a free plan which is great.

Vapez.Club

This is arguably the best app I have found for applying multiple automatic discount codes.

It didn't meet my needs as I wanted to be able to offer the automatic discount codes across collections; however, the support team were amazing and set up everything for me.

I have trialled so many apps and this one definitely worked the best, but again, unfortunately it didn't do exactly what I wanted, but I'd be remiss if I didn't leave them a review as the app and support team were phenomenal.

Velo Mate

Excellent application started working out of the box, no need to update the theme, simple setup without geek things!