QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

BEAUTI.sa

i just installed the app and will be testing it for specific tasks
i will be posting again if it worked out for me,
me requirement is to have discount that is related to the order amount and can be limited to certain amount and compined from discount percent to fixed amount
for example if order is less than 3000 discount percent is applied and if it is gretter than 3000 fixed amount is applied is that Possible?

January 9, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback! We will answer your questions by email.

SSB

Really great app that helped with my store. Boosted conversion rate and not to forget about their FREE forever plan!

CrannyGel Store

So far so good, but it seems that it doesn't take effect unless I rate it. Please correct/assist me if I'm wrong. Thx.

January 7, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! I should note that all the features of our app are available regardless of whether you left a review or not. If something doesn't work, please use our technical support. We will set up everything especially for you quickly and absolutely free!

QLGadgets

Just installed this app and set it up very easily. I like how the discounts show in the product page. So far it is working great.

Smart Outdoor Store

I used this app to increase order value in my store. it's very easy and usefull. the customer care is great

e-beldi

I recommend it to everyone as many free pop up apps are not so user friendly and are quite complicated

9 Energy

I am using this app to help create discounts for my customers and to open up a different method of marketing to my customer base.

nawears

Works great so far. Fairly easy. The hardest thing is it make you write a 100 word review before it works, lol.

Spend With Pride

Easily the best quantity discount app ever. I've searched for many quantity break apps and all of the ones I found were for a certain price. This app is the only app that is free!! Good customer service. Highly recommend:)

heywikwiks

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this ap