QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

OK Buds Distribution

Great app! It allows for bulk discounts even when customers are purchasing a variety of variable items within a product, which is what i needed!

Accurate Solar Tags / Accurate Signs and Engraving

The app is great. After trying about 9 apps, was getting nowhere. So I sent a BCC email to a dozen discount/break app devs. Got great feedback and found the right group with the right app. This is the way to go when you want a wild condition met. They are helpful and ready to assist. GREAT JOB. thank you!

Suhaana Bath & Body

Amazing customer service! Thanks guys for all you have done to help my business grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

lanternhous

TOP for discounts! It has all I need for sales. I tried this app after another veeery buggy. This one works great! Thanks

cloclock

Guys from the support, thank you so much! This was my first app, and I couldn’t understand how to set it up. They helped me run everything and showed how to use it. It’s a perfect app and team!

Moody Bee

This app works well and had what we needed. I was most impressed with the fast and helpful service.

grocerybasket.ca

I wanted an app to give a Buy 1 Get 1 offer on multiple products, which is free for use. The app had some issues and the tech tech team worked on it on a priority basis. I am using it now and I am happy with it.The tech team are very helpful and nice to work with.
Here are some nice facts
1. The app is easy to work with, no big technical knowledge needed
2. Eazy integration with Shopify Suppy theme
3. Good support from Tech team

Spike and Sparrow

With this app I can apply tiered pricing and volume discounts for the products I choose. It’s very convenient.

myaditby

Great app for my store! Recommend to anyone who works in ecommerce. Simple, powerful, and to the point!

Lucky Store 8

I was spammed by these people by email because their app broke my entire store once, making it so that people could not check out at all, which made me lose money once and made the entire cart broken. They then begged me and spammed me with like 4 emails saying to come back to have them give me premium for free. NOT EVEN WORTH IT FOR FREE. It then, broke my entire store and made me lose HUNDREDS of dollars worth of sales, the quantity would constantly change, and would set my items to prices that were absurd. Basically, people could buy 100 of my items for the price of one. Terrible, and lose my email. Stop spamming it. I am NOT going to remove this review.

January 30, 2020

Hi!
There was a little misunderstanding between us.
When you installed our app for the first time, you faced the problem that you described in the negative review. We quickly fixed the bug and informed you in the letter. We are not spamming and we were not going to.
The second problem mentioned in your review may be connected with the app settings. There was chosen the rule “Buy X get Y”, in your case - buy 2 and get 10 for free. It is the reason for the money loss!
Please accept our sincere apologies for this situation. We didn’t want to mislead you.