QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Veeksy

I am not IT person, so don't really know which one caused the issue. Basically, QD displays a bit slow. Not sure it is the online store, or from QD.
But we enjoy it overall.

Maui Keto Treats

This app looks good to me. I will recommend to others too. I am going to applly this feature to my all product list :)

GloVibe

Does exactly what is says, very helpful! Highly recommend to anyone trying to increase sales on their website.

A to Z Gadgets UK

The solution works as intended. We set-up a tiered discount policy Storewide for our products and were able also to take a any notes well by naming the campaign. In the checkout screen the campaign is clearly explained and evident.

Eyesome Shop

Very easy to setup and easy to make customization. Good app if you want to give bundle deals to your products.

Smile Cards

For free it is a good ap didn't test it fully yet but seems good. Maybe the second review will come after a few days of testing it

Healthshop 101

This ap was fast to set up and seems to work great. No going into liquid or hard stuff............

BEAUTI.sa

i just installed the app and will be testing it for specific tasks
i will be posting again if it worked out for me,
me requirement is to have discount that is related to the order amount and can be limited to certain amount and compined from discount percent to fixed amount
for example if order is less than 3000 discount percent is applied and if it is gretter than 3000 fixed amount is applied is that Possible?

January 9, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback! We will answer your questions by email.

SSB

Really great app that helped with my store. Boosted conversion rate and not to forget about their FREE forever plan!

CrannyGel Store

So far so good, but it seems that it doesn't take effect unless I rate it. Please correct/assist me if I'm wrong. Thx.

January 7, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! I should note that all the features of our app are available regardless of whether you left a review or not. If something doesn't work, please use our technical support. We will set up everything especially for you quickly and absolutely free!