QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

KaRyMi

I used this app to help me give discounts when customers buy more than one of a product. I ran into a problem and they had it fixed the next day! Pretty great for a free app.

familykoopjes

great app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tresics

So far setup has been a breeze, and I can finally setup the discount levels I need. I don't know why shopify can't get it together and offer this stuff as standard in their paid subscriptions.
If I have any problems, I will definitely come back for support and review update.
*edit: after setting up and testing out the Percentage Discount, it appears this app does not work. I didn't try the 'buy x get y' discount, because I only need the percentage discount, which does not work.

January 22, 2020

Hello!
We are very sorry about your situation!
Since you left a review, we have made many significant changes to our app.
If you return to us, our technical team will set up everything for you quickly and absolutely free.

i tuoi occhiali da sole

Applicazione di altissima qualità per gli sconti. Funziona come è scritto. Ci sono molti modi per fare uno sconto. L'installazione è molto rapida. Grazie!

AwardsPlusGI

Makes adding quantity discounts to a large number of products quick work. However, I'm afraid my customers are going to be bombarded with spam.

December 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! This is very important for us. Don't worry! We don't send any spam to our users :)

Keuka Outlet

Downloaded this app yesterday and works perfectly! Only free app that I have found that offers bulk discounts by collections. Also, I can have more than 1 bulk discount group running at the same time. Definitely would recommend this app to anyone!

chooseorganics

so far so good,havent explore it yet.been loiking for this kind of app like forever,ive dowloaded a lot

SSTUFFY.COM

this app helps to increase purchases and to get much more conversions. It is very easy to use .Very nice and enjoyable

December 26, 2019

Thank you for taking some time and leaving your feedback. This is very important for us!

GLOBERADI

i used this app to help me to make a quantity discounts. it is really very nice and easy to use the app

December 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Surbec

I liked this app. Many features. Very responsive support to assist with setup. I recommend this app.

December 26, 2019

Thanks! We were happy to help you! Please let us know if you have any other questions!