QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Slimit Wear

works like a charm, and after all its totally free ^_^ but ill surely be donating some $$ to devs for such a great app..

DoggoCloud

Working fine and the best part about it, is that it is absolutely free. The value that comes with it is awesome! super

Sound7even

Great app, easy to set up and run quantity breaks. Cannot recommend it enough. It;s simple and straight forward with no coding needed.

Ronilo

working well. the APP do that it should do. I have to leave a comment here, the app is recommended, you can try it out

KaRyMi

I used this app to help me give discounts when customers buy more than one of a product. I ran into a problem and they had it fixed the next day! Pretty great for a free app.

familykoopjes

great app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tresics

So far setup has been a breeze, and I can finally setup the discount levels I need. I don't know why shopify can't get it together and offer this stuff as standard in their paid subscriptions.
If I have any problems, I will definitely come back for support and review update.
*edit: after setting up and testing out the Percentage Discount, it appears this app does not work. I didn't try the 'buy x get y' discount, because I only need the percentage discount, which does not work.

January 22, 2020

Hello!
We are very sorry about your situation!
Since you left a review, we have made many significant changes to our app.
If you return to us, our technical team will set up everything for you quickly and absolutely free.

i tuoi occhiali da sole

Applicazione di altissima qualità per gli sconti. Funziona come è scritto. Ci sono molti modi per fare uno sconto. L'installazione è molto rapida. Grazie!

AwardsPlusGI

Makes adding quantity discounts to a large number of products quick work. However, I'm afraid my customers are going to be bombarded with spam.

December 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! This is very important for us. Don't worry! We don't send any spam to our users :)

Keuka Outlet

Downloaded this app yesterday and works perfectly! Only free app that I have found that offers bulk discounts by collections. Also, I can have more than 1 bulk discount group running at the same time. Definitely would recommend this app to anyone!