QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

HahaGet

I used this app for the first time, but encountered some technical problems.

The APP team helped me fix everything!

Most importantly, yes, they are all free, but meet our demand for quantity discount marketing

I really appreciate their team, their service is really excellent. I love your APP!

3econds

excellent application started working out of the box, no need to update the theme, simple setup without geek things

Brannah's

I just installed this app a day ago. So far, it working well. In the past, I experienced some issues with other quantity discount apps when I installed them. Your app is easy to set up and is working well. I had a small issue that was quickly rectified by your technical support team. Thanks so much for your quick response and for offering this app for free.

Slimit Wear

works like a charm, and after all its totally free ^_^ but ill surely be donating some $$ to devs for such a great app..

DoggoCloud

Working fine and the best part about it, is that it is absolutely free. The value that comes with it is awesome! super

Sound7even

Great app, easy to set up and run quantity breaks. Cannot recommend it enough. It;s simple and straight forward with no coding needed.

Ronilo

working well. the APP do that it should do. I have to leave a comment here, the app is recommended, you can try it out

KaRyMi

I used this app to help me give discounts when customers buy more than one of a product. I ran into a problem and they had it fixed the next day! Pretty great for a free app.

familykoopjes

great app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tresics

So far setup has been a breeze, and I can finally setup the discount levels I need. I don't know why shopify can't get it together and offer this stuff as standard in their paid subscriptions.
If I have any problems, I will definitely come back for support and review update.
*edit: after setting up and testing out the Percentage Discount, it appears this app does not work. I didn't try the 'buy x get y' discount, because I only need the percentage discount, which does not work.

January 22, 2020

Hello!
We are very sorry about your situation!
Since you left a review, we have made many significant changes to our app.
If you return to us, our technical team will set up everything for you quickly and absolutely free.