QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

chooseorganics

so far so good,havent explore it yet.been loiking for this kind of app like forever,ive dowloaded a lot

SSTUFFY.COM

this app helps to increase purchases and to get much more conversions. It is very easy to use .Very nice and enjoyable

December 26, 2019

Thank you for taking some time and leaving your feedback. This is very important for us!

GLOBERADI

i used this app to help me to make a quantity discounts. it is really very nice and easy to use the app

December 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Surbec

I liked this app. Many features. Very responsive support to assist with setup. I recommend this app.

December 26, 2019

Thanks! We were happy to help you! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Activity tracker now

I liked this app. Many features. No problems with installation. FREE))) RECOMMEND! A great option to start!

Primetime Looks

Ok so I got the app, seems like a good one! Runs as it should, so far no issues and seems like the discounts work well

eventprintusa

I needed an app to help me apply discounts based on quantity. I got the limited time offer so I am extremely happy with the result over all. Lets see how long this goes. I wish the team all the best. Thank You!

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! For those who installed it for free, it will remain free forever! Enjoy using!

VikingsBrand

The product search does not work. IF you have a lot of products, don't install this app, there is a search box for products, but it does not work.

December 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are sorry to know that you have faced such a situation. Search is working now, and the issue may be caused by not been given you sufficient knowledge about its work. To avoid the same problem, we modified the search processes.

Adults' Paint-By-Number Kits

tried a very shitty app before this one is ok i had no problems with them all is good fast support.

wowgifts

Guys from the support, thank you so much! This was my first app, and I couldn’t understand how to set it up. They helped me run everything and showed how to use it. It’s a perfect app and team!