QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Wein-Georgien

I really love the promptness of customer support. Features provided by this app are exceptional and working perfectly for my store.

Vintage Rose Weddings

Quantity Breaks App is useful if you want to boost the average selling price. Very good features....

KPMG Store

I really liked how does it offer all these message displays to the visitor on my profile. Really loving using this app.

Priest London

I am using this App to attract customers to purchase more by displaying the quantity discount on my products. I am loving this feature via this app.

Los Angeles Trading Districts

Bulk discount is one of the best features of the Quantity Breakes/Discounts app. Definitely looking into more packages.

Brave Comfort

Very easy to automate the quick updates on the pricing of the products. Management was smooth with the automatic discount option.

Mitch Bogen

Quantity Breaks App helped me improve the number of sales by showing quantity discounts to the customers.

Poppy's Cookshop

Used this app to get the tags like Buy X and Get Y which is basically good strategy on the products to turn visitors into sales.

Persebaya Store

Free just for trial, not plan :D - Free just for trial, not plan :D - Free just for trial, not plan :D

March 26, 2020

We are very sorry for the misunderstanding.
Our app does have a free plan, but with limited functionality.
Starting with the "PRO" plan, absolutely all the features of our app are available.

Gourde Morning

Great app, used it for few days so far but already had some sales with quantity breaks.
There was a bug (due to my theme configuration) and they fixed it very quickly, which is very appreciable.
Support is great.