QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

datatos

Great app! Excellent customization even in the free version, everything works as it should. The support team is the best!

DIAMOND PRIDE

good app & great customer service! sadly we had to move on due to a specific must-have feature this app couldn't provide. totally recommend this app to anyone!! thanks jessica & team

GE Designs

The app has been working pretty well but there are orders that slip through and the discount doesn't kick in. Which results in the customer having to email me and complain about being overcharged (sometimes $30 which is a lot) and then I have to go refund that amount. Support has given me no reason as to why that happens, just claim its because of ShopPay or PayPal. All orders are paid via ShopPay or PayPal so that doesn't make any sense. I'd love to figure out the issue and then this app would receive 5 stars.

Guru Muscle

They have completely messed up my theme 2x. First, they didn't know how to fix. Then they emailed me after 2 weeks it was fixed. It wasn't! They have messed it up even more. Since I have removed the app everything works well as it should. Never ever again.

April 22, 2020

We understand your outrage and very sorry for the situation.

We have fixed the problem that you contacted us with. There was a slight misunderstanding with the rest.

Our application does not make changes to the theme files. This allows us not to leave any traces after deletion.

In any case, we did not want to disrupt anything in your store, and, as you may have noticed, after the removal, everything started working as before.

WingsLove

this app is great, and it meets my blunk discount needs and the customer service is awesome too!!! recommend!

The Proper Soap Company

Enabling tiered pricing, huge volume discounts and other features supporting my store a lot and boosting the revenue. I am fully satisfied with this app and customer support is amazing.

Coverline Hair Color

Can easily manage the discount option automatically offered by the Quantity Breaks / Discounts. Superb Customer support

Brave Comfort

Very easy to automate the quick updates on the pricing of the products. Management was smooth with the automatic discount option.

Mitch Bogen

Quantity Breaks App helped me improve the number of sales by showing quantity discounts to the customers.

Poppy's Cookshop

Used this app to get the tags like Buy X and Get Y which is basically good strategy on the products to turn visitors into sales.