Dcart ‑ Discount on Cart

Dcart ‑ Discount on Cart

by Syncube

Cart discount, Discount on cart, Coupon on cart

ROWSE

The best service ever! The support team help you to personalize the discount on cart based on your layout. I've just give the support the instructions of the graphic designer and they have design it perfectly. I'm impressed. Thank you so much Arthur!

Path of Cha

It's a great app: simple, easy to install, works flawlessly, helps conversions. The support team is very responsive and professional. They went out of their way to figure out why I was having an issue and helped me to resolve it. Great app and great service.

Rejuva Fresh

based on my own use, the application works well, and you can set it up with ease, customize look and feel etc. Of course visitors are more tempted to buy right away when they can see the effect of discount in the cart page, not wait for checkout.

Kosas Cosmetics

Not only does this app work phenomenally well and out perform the performance of competitors, their support was very responsive and helpful. Many times the support team went above and beyond to help out with the installation and customization.

SkullVibe

The app looks very nice! Great support as well, they fixed an issue on our site in no time. Thank you so much.

LINE

Definitely recommend!
The support has been amazing so far, they were even kind enough to offer me a custom solution for free.

AmoreColors

I think this is the best app to add the “Discount code” box to the cart page and ajax cart. Had some customization work and the support team is very responsive and effective! Highly recommend!

Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare

Our site conversion rate has gone up since adding a discount code box to our cart page. Thank you :)

Flowtz On

This app works perfect and they helped me so much and fast! Definitely worth the money. Many thanks!

VIP-LHB2021

This app is very good to show discount box on cart pages , Also their support is amazing and very quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6