Dcart ‑ Cart Discount

Dcart ‑ Cart Discount

by Syncube

Apply discount in cart. Show savings before checkout.

Bijuz

this app IS TOP NOTCH! work right from start! i come from another app that was terrible service charged me for change theme, and always more than a day to setup... so yes this is the APP! also work on ajax carts! rock it! and have efects!

GS Equestrian

The best cart discount app on Shopify. If you want to offer customers a way to put their discount code before checkout, this is the app for you. It is a lot better than the others out there on the App Store and they even made changes for us. Highly recommended!

Kingdom Playroom

The app was great while it worked, I even paid for the pro plan. But then on the launch day of my store, several customers said that the code kept buffering (with the spinning wheel) and it wouldn't register. This caused me to lose a lot of sales. I got in touch with support and granted them access to my store and I understand they need time to fix the problem, but I cannot afford to wait and test it out further, because every customer that encounters this problem will abandon cart and it's hard to recover lost sales. I think it's a very useful app, easy to use and looks good, but because it's still in its infancy and a very new app, it requires a lot more testing. I will be glad to re-install it after more people has tried and tested it and it becomes a solid app.

October 20, 2020

I'm really sorry that you have this experience with our app. However, I would like to admit that we kindly asked you to provide us with a bit more information like customers' browsers, OS and so forth. We didn't get anything from you and we had to enable remote logging and collect some logs for your store.

According to our SLA if didn't provide enough information about the bug we can spend up to 36hrs collecting the information depending on number of visitors.

Unfortunately, to collect all necessary logs, check the issue in different browsers took about 2 working days. All these activities don't require logging into your administration area. We're sending the request for each support inquiry just in case we need to change anything in templates asap.

Cellphone Stylist

Really pleased with the app, and especially the customer service. Very fast turnaround and super helpful, thank you Arthur, et al.

The Cuddly Lounger

The best discount box on cart app - not only can this match your theme, but you have different styling options for the box itself (simple, dynamic, etc.). It's awesome and from my experience, it really helps my conversion rate. 5 stars!

Pursh Collection

This is my favorite app (after trying 3 different ones). The wizard was the best, and I only needed minor styling changes after the fact. Arthur was super fast and super accommodating, and really ensured the button and effect matched my theme style perfectly. Thank you!

Metta Weaving

This app allows discount code to be easily applied right at the cart. Exactly what your Shopify website needs!

HomeGalaxyPro™

Great app works like a charm. Let’s my customers insert their code right away which definitely helps with conversion

KickLabs®

I've been emailing you guys without a reply. The app was working fine for the first two days, Now i'm having problems. Please reply to me and help me fix this. I am losing a lot of money because of this. (UPDATED) 3 Stars to 5 for the quick fix and response. Thank you guys.

October 10, 2020

I'm really sorry to hear that. We've fixed everything and sent you a reply with all necessary information. Unfortunately it was floating bug and our QA Team didn't notice it.

Thank you for your feedback and again accept our apologies.

Virtuo Pets

Saw some kinks in the app so contacted support and was excellent with the fix and turn around time. Highly recommended! Keep up the great work guys.

Previous 1