4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store performance and conversion rates. They appreciate its advanced analytics, customizable features, and compatibility with various themes. The app's customer support is praised for its promptness and dedication. Regular updates, responsiveness to issues, and no impact on site speed are also appreciated. It's noted as easy to use and reasonably priced.

January 9, 2024

Great app and great team, help me to set up it in few minutes.

Weebot
France
Over 1 year using the app
December 30, 2023

Hello, first wanted to thank you for the super fast and competent support.
I was always helped quickly. I am very satisfied and everything works perfectly :)
I can recommend the app to everyone. ;)

ShapeLove
6 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Unbelievable! We needed a quick solution due to some issues with a previous app we had to switch. I reached out to DCart, Arthur answered all of my queries rapidly & then helped us implement the button within a matter of hours. 10/10 service.

Clarkes Golf
3 days using the app
November 1, 2023

This is the best app on the market for showing discounts in the cart. It's very easy to use and very reasonably priced. The guys at Syncube, especially Arthur, have been amazing with requests I've made for personal tweaks. I would highly recommend this app and any app developed by Syncube.

Paw Couture
Over 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

This App has the best support ever! Arthur is the best supporter I've seen so far! Great functionality

MIVORA
13 days using the app
November 29, 2023

I searched so many apps for this simple function. This is the best. It's very simple and does the job very effectively. I've never met anyone who can get things done as confidently and quickly as Arthur when it comes to CSS. He is the best. The best conversation I had with him was when he said "of course, it's a piece of cake" in response to a request. Is there anything more reassuring to consumers than this? Thanks Arthur.^^

CAVA LIFE
South Korea
12 days using the app
November 8, 2023

Amazing app that responds to my needs. Also, the support is really great, especially with Arthur!

Kidstorie
France
About 2 months using the app
October 23, 2023

Nice

Trainym
4 months using the app
November 17, 2023

Great app and excellent tech support!

Tantus
1 day using the app
September 29, 2023

Super nice customer service! And they solves problems super quickly.
We had issue about translation to other language - they solved it in less than a few days. Great job!
The app is absolutelly great, support everything we need about promo codes in eshop.

Atwins