Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity

by Autoketing

Quantity Discounts/Tiered, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown

RAKwireless Store

I am using the app but I am having a trouble with my cart and checkout page, it does not display discounted/sale price and the slashed original price of my products.

ambra:deco

Hi!
I searched a lot for an app for discounted variants and collections. It's good for this matter. The app would be more efficient if a campaign could be duplicated, or could be modified once it's active (if you mistake something you can only delete it which is frustrating if you discounted manually some variants of products). For an app of 14.99 dollars/month this features should be mandatory. It would be nice if the discounted products could be organized in a Collection (SALES for example). I manually add discounted products in a Collection named Sales and when you have hundreds of products it's not very efficient to add/remove manually products in/from a Collection. Hope to see improvements soon.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
We will try to improve our app in the next version.

Regards

askdream

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

September 14, 2020

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Studioneves

The plugin its almost good, but I can't set a discount for a quantity, like above 5 items 10% ... unfortunelly ☹️

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. Autoketing would like to express our excuse for the fact that we haven't launched the feature yet. The team is working hard to bring all the best experience for users.
Please wait for it!

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

Cartoon4u

Nice App

But I am not able to find the Stock Countdown
Anyway it is very easy to use and have enought design features

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please send us a ticket if you have any questions.

ZiZoou Store

It's easy to use and it's what I'm looking for. This app is so useful for my campaign. Thanks for the team.

April 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.

Daniela Califa

Best for discounts, it helped me to make campaigns and set start and end dates to fulfill the campaign complete. It also helped me to grow my sales.

HT Suplidores Industriales

Fácil de utilizar, práctica, con buena variedad de opciones para aplicar descuentos y promociones, recomendada!

King Cobra of Florida

This app provided us with an easy and quick way to group products for Black Friday/Cyber monday and put them on a timed sale. It also put the timer countdown etc, and worked the mechanics for automatic discounts. We also use it for ongoing automatic discounts or gift cards that get added to the cart automatically based on certain triggers. This is a function sorely missed from Shopify and it works seamlessly thanks to this app. Overall great experience and highly recommended. Support team is responsive and there if anything goes wrong, in my case I didn't even need their help. Definitely will be using the app from now on for various ongoing sales!

December 8, 2019

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is our motivation.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Autoketing team

Metro Brazil

Very bad experince, very high cost with not clear and hidden prices.
they are charging for each size or color as one product.
So if you have 1 products has 5 sizes and 5 colors so they will conceder it as 10 products and charging you accordingly

November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error.
We sent you an email to support and solve the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Autoketing team