Discount Master ‑ AI Discounts

Discount Master ‑ AI Discounts

by Autoketing

Discounts, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown, Discounted, Sales

Online GMall

Very nice discount master Apps. I started the free app and lets see what will be the outcome. Very easy to use app. Creating a discount is so easy and fast. I highly recommend this app to every shopify sellers.

jewerlydesigns

Great combination for fakebook adds and my own Shopify store. Easy to use and install. I am happy with the way this app performs.

OPARUN HOUSE

I use it to help me to create a sense of urgency with my customers. So far I'm getting visitors but I need more...So far I am enjoying to use the app

Beary Nice NZ

I installed the app but to test it I had to agree to be billed for it so I installed it approved billing tried a code it didnt work for what i needed and promptly uninstalled it the same day yet they charged me for it because of this. They refuse to refund me because I tested a code on it. Pathetic and not good business. Dont install.

Feelgood Pets

The first time I used this app, I was disappointed because the sale did not end correctly, meaning I had to update all my products manually. However, the support team fixed the problem and I tried it on another sale. This time it worked perfectly. The app is easy to use and has good features. If I had to suggest one improvement, I would prefer to be able to set the sale and the count down clock at the same time, instead of separately, but this is a minor issue and I can recommend Discount Master to anyone. In fact, I have installed it on another website of mine.

Feelgood Health

This is the second time I have set up a sale on this app. Once again it was easy to set up but once again the app failed. The first time it did not return all prices to normal. This time it has not discounted all the products. This makes me look very bad to my customers :-( Support was very quick last time and I hope it is this time - otherwise my widely advertised sale will be a big fail!

Voorpret Shop, Inc.

A five stars free app and must have for any store. Working well on both desktop and phones. All in one, it creates urgency and can boost your convertion.

meikon.hk

Great App and works as advertised!
The live chat support is much appreciated and has done a great job for answering the questions regarding the app and technicalities !
Recommend!

All About Quilting

I used this app to do 12 days of discounts for Christmas. Some of my items were discounted a certain % and some were discounted down to a certain $$ amount. The percent discount worked find. The $$ discount didn't. Apparently my definition of "fixed price" is the price the item should be after discount, but the developer's definition of "fixed price" means how much to subtract from the original price, which is actually the "amount to adjust". I wanted the price to go from $7 down to $4 but the app set the price to $3. Not what I wanted. I did like the scheduling feature and the count down timer.

Gentrify

it's shit no guidance and didn't work. 2 tries only how do you expect people to want to but it before it works?

Previous 1