Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity

by Autoketing

Quantity Discounts/Tiered, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown

Vet Tech Emporium

Love the concept and when it worked it worked wonderful. But that being said i had trouble getting the discounts and timer to work properly. The discounts would show up only about 50% of the time on the website and after trying to reset a 1 week timer, it would not let me choose anything less then 30 days. Would like to use this app if these issues are fixed.

October 4, 2019

Dear Vet Tech Emporium!
Thanks for sending your problem. We sent you an email to support this problem. Please check your email. Thanks a lot!

CNVC Bookstore

I was looking for a good app to let me run additional automatic discounts on Shopify and after trying MANY this one finally fit my needs. It allows you to set up discounts, schedule start dates and end dates, it will create little "discount stamps" to notify people shopping your collection that the items are on sale. Overall it worked great!

October 4, 2019

Dear CNVC Bookstore!
Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any problem. Thanks a lot!

✈Authentic Store Vip

I'm testing, if it is really good, I will come back to evaluate again!
Thank your! :) :) :) :) :) :)

October 5, 2019

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

Ecoglitter

I tried to use it to do a buy x get y automatic discount and it did not have that feature.

Also with the options for products it did not provide an option to select individual variants of products. I have a set collection of colors with different discounts I want applied based on the product size variants and that is not possible.

I do give them kudos for offering an option with unlimited time but limited options. I have a basic store that has little traffic and am frustrated there are almost no add on apps that offer a small starting up store cheap/free options with triple digit and less clicks/sales. This doesn't quite fit that but at least it is something.

May 31, 2019

Dear Ecoglitter,

Sorry to hear that!, we understand your problem, I will discuss with our tech to give solutions to your problem, We think we will have a solution for your problem, we will contact you soon. Please let me know if you have any problem via email support@autoketing.com.

Thank a lot!

Mivida Beauty

top APP I can only recommend if you do not help you immediately

May 24, 2019

Dear Mivida Beauty,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Sweet Apricity

I can see how this would be good for providing a discount for a product, but not for issuing discounts based on quantities of product. For example, I want to offer a discount only when a customer purchases 3 of a single item. I may try again later with the app, but right now, I do not think it meets my needs.

May 12, 2019

Dear Sweet Apricity,

Thank you for your great review, If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Alfa Vitamins Store

Amazing!!

This works great and constantly improving as well. Easy to use and give your customers a better experience.
Worth the $$. Highly recommend it!

May 8, 2019

Dear Alfa Vitamins Store,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Online GMall

Very nice discount master Apps. I started the free app and lets see what will be the outcome. Very easy to use app. Creating a discount is so easy and fast. I highly recommend this app to every shopify sellers. I will keep this app for quite sometime. I am still using it on a free plan. A good combination for specific promotion from other social media with back link to the specific products being promoted.

Dear Online GMall,

jewerlydesigns

Great combination for fakebook adds and my own Shopify store. Easy to use and install. I am happy with the way this app performs.

Dear jewerlydesigns,

OPARUN HOUSE

I use it to help me to create a sense of urgency with my customers. So far I'm getting visitors but I need more...So far I am enjoying to use the app

Dear OPARUN HOUSE,