Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity

by Autoketing

Quantity Discounts/Tiered, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown

✈Authentic Store Vip

I'm testing, if it is really good, I will come back to evaluate again!
Thank your! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ecoglitter

I tried to use it to do a buy x get y automatic discount and it did not have that feature.

Also with the options for products it did not provide an option to select individual variants of products. I have a set collection of colors with different discounts I want applied based on the product size variants and that is not possible.

I do give them kudos for offering an option with unlimited time but limited options. I have a basic store that has little traffic and am frustrated there are almost no add on apps that offer a small starting up store cheap/free options with triple digit and less clicks/sales. This doesn't quite fit that but at least it is something.

May 31, 2019

Dear Ecoglitter,

Sorry to hear that!, we understand your problem, I will discuss with our tech to give solutions to your problem, We think we will have a solution for your problem, we will contact you soon. Please let me know if you have any problem via email support@autoketing.com.

Thank a lot!

Mivida Beauty

top APP I can only recommend if you do not help you immediately

May 24, 2019

Dear Mivida Beauty,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Sweet Apricity

I can see how this would be good for providing a discount for a product, but not for issuing discounts based on quantities of product. For example, I want to offer a discount only when a customer purchases 3 of a single item. I may try again later with the app, but right now, I do not think it meets my needs.

May 12, 2019

Dear Sweet Apricity,

Thank you for your great review, If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Alfa Vitamins Store

Amazing!!

This works great and constantly improving as well. Easy to use and give your customers a better experience.
Worth the $$. Highly recommend it!

May 8, 2019

Dear Alfa Vitamins Store,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Online GMall

Very nice discount master Apps. I started the free app and lets see what will be the outcome. Very easy to use app. Creating a discount is so easy and fast. I highly recommend this app to every shopify sellers. I will keep this app for quite sometime. I am still using it on a free plan. A good combination for specific promotion from other social media with back link to the specific products being promoted.

Dear Online GMall,

jewerlydesigns

Great combination for fakebook adds and my own Shopify store. Easy to use and install. I am happy with the way this app performs.

Dear jewerlydesigns,

OPARUN HOUSE

I use it to help me to create a sense of urgency with my customers. So far I'm getting visitors but I need more...So far I am enjoying to use the app

Dear OPARUN HOUSE,

Beary Nice NZ

I installed the app but to test it I had to agree to be billed for it so I installed it approved billing tried a code it didnt work for what i needed and promptly uninstalled it the same day yet they charged me for it because of this. They refuse to refund me because I tested a code on it. Pathetic and not good business. Dont install.

Feelgood Pets

The first time I used this app, I was disappointed because the sale did not end correctly, meaning I had to update all my products manually. However, the support team fixed the problem and I tried it on another sale. This time it worked perfectly. The app is easy to use and has good features. If I had to suggest one improvement, I would prefer to be able to set the sale and the count down clock at the same time, instead of separately, but this is a minor issue and I can recommend Discount Master to anyone. In fact, I have installed it on another website of mine.

Previous 1 3