Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity | Reviews

by Autoketing

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Countdown Timer/Stock

Joe Audio

Countdown doesn't show in my website frontend, very disappointed I was not able to contact you through your tickets

November 24, 2021

Thanks for reaching to us. Because of the different timezone, we couldn't reply to your ticket quickly. We check your issue. It's not a bug.
Countdown doesn't show because you haven't turned on the app status.
We have turned it on. You can check countdowns now.

Salik Express

discount page doesn't even work , reloading gets back to the home page of the app , waste of time ,,

November 5, 2021

We're sorry for the error. We will improve our app.
If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.

Regards,

Myprotein Brunei

GREAT PRODUCT except the countdown timer doesn't work on my site. I used the instruction but it still doesnt show up. Please send help.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will check the issue and respond to you as soon as possible via email.

BMX Golf

The app eliminates discounts by itself and once the campaign is ongoing, you cannot modifiy anything and you need to do it all again.

April 28, 2021

While a discount campaign is running, it's impossible to modify it.
We replied to your ticket to solve the problem about discount removal. Please check the inbox.

Thanks a lot

RAKwireless Store

I am using the app but I am having a trouble with my cart and checkout page, it does not display discounted/sale price and the slashed original price of my products.

November 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The original price doesn't show in the cart because of your theme. It's not the error from our app. Please check your theme.

Regards,

ambra:deco

Hi!
I searched a lot for an app for discounted variants and collections. It's good for this matter. The app would be more efficient if a campaign could be duplicated, or could be modified once it's active (if you mistake something you can only delete it which is frustrating if you discounted manually some variants of products). For an app of 14.99 dollars/month this features should be mandatory. It would be nice if the discounted products could be organized in a Collection (SALES for example). I manually add discounted products in a Collection named Sales and when you have hundreds of products it's not very efficient to add/remove manually products in/from a Collection. Hope to see improvements soon.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
We will try to improve our app in the next version.

askdream

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

September 14, 2020

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Studioneves

The plugin its almost good, but I can't set a discount for a quantity, like above 5 items 10% ... unfortunelly ☹️

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. Autoketing would like to express our excuse for the fact that we haven't launched the feature yet. The team is working hard to bring all the best experience for users.
Please wait for it!

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

Cartoon4u

Nice App

But I am not able to find the Stock Countdown
Anyway it is very easy to use and have enought design features

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please send us a ticket if you have any questions.
Kind regards

ZiZoou Store

It's easy to use and it's what I'm looking for. This app is so useful for my campaign. Thanks for the team.

April 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4