Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Countdown Timer/Stock

Free plan available

harvoola

Location Lithuania

Very nice, easy to use app. I built the campaign smoothly and in 10 minutes. And the support is super quick and helpful!

August 9, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Adventure Rally X

Location Australia

I used this app to setup my store for an end of financial year special that we were running. It worked flawlessly. Very easy to setup and customers instantly saw the specials when they clicked on the products. Very well done. Thanks team

August 5, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Cocholate - Eko Inredning - Hudvård - Yoga

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Facil de usar y practico para estar en contacto con nuestros clientes. Basico pero efectivo. Recomendable.

July 12, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Kit & Co.

Location Australia

I used this app to organise a sale campaign which changed the discount each day. It was really clunky and slow to process the 600+ products. Each day I had to delete the current campaign (instead of editing it) and then start a new one... I have thousands of low value products, so it ended up costing me extra, as the paid level only allows for 1000 discounts... but they accumulate, it's not 1000 at once. Didn't love it.

June 30, 2022

We're very sorry for the bad experience. We will contact you to support you further.
Thanks for your feedback.

Better Call Moll Creations

great customer support! I had an issue with the app and they contacted me right away to help me and were very friendly too

May 24, 2022

We're sorry for the error. Maybe the settings have an issue. We will contact you to support you in detail.

Thanks a lot

Studio Cakes

Time spent using app 19 minutes

It doesn't work. Can't even implement one discount without a save error. Also tried to message them, no reply.

April 12, 2022

We're very sorry for the late reply. Your message came when we had a break time at noon. The save issue may be from the setting, not a bug.
We have sent a message to you on Instagram. Please give us one more chance to support you.

The Great Beyond

Time spent using app 8 minutes

It does not allow you to implement minimum quantities for discounts. It's largely useless, and not a replacement to automatic discount rules as advertised. It's terrible that Shopify only allows one automatic discount.

January 26, 2022

We're sorry that our app doesn't have the feature you need. You can try Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool app.
We will try to improve our app in the next version.

Thanks a lot

Joe Audio

Countdown doesn't show in my website frontend, very disappointed I was not able to contact you through your tickets

November 24, 2021

Thanks for reaching to us. Because of the different timezone, we couldn't reply to your ticket quickly. We check your issue. It's not a bug.
Countdown doesn't show because you haven't turned on the app status.
We have turned it on. You can check countdowns now.

Salik Express

Location Germany
Time spent using app 3 minutes

discount page doesn't even work , reloading gets back to the home page of the app , waste of time ,,

November 5, 2021

We're sorry for the error. We will improve our app.
If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.

Regards,

Myprotein Brunei

Location Brunei
Time spent using app 35 minutes

GREAT PRODUCT except the countdown timer doesn't work on my site. I used the instruction but it still doesnt show up. Please send help.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will check the issue and respond to you as soon as possible via email.

Previous 1 3 4 5