Discount Master ‑ Quantity , 48 reviews

3.8
February 12, 2020

Fácil de utilizar, práctica, con buena variedad de opciones para aplicar descuentos y promociones, recomendada!

HT Suplidores Industriales
Panama
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2019

This app provided us with an easy and quick way to group products for Black Friday/Cyber monday and put them on a timed sale. It also put the timer countdown etc, and worked the mechanics for automatic discounts. We also use it for ongoing automatic discounts or gift cards that get added to the cart automatically based on certain triggers. This is a function sorely missed from Shopify and it works seamlessly thanks to this app. Overall great experience and highly recommended. Support team is responsive and there if anything goes wrong, in my case I didn't even need their help. Definitely will be using the app from now on for various ongoing sales!

King Cobra of Florida
Time spent using app: 9 months
Autoketing replied December 8, 2019

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is our motivation.

Edited November 22, 2019

Very bad experince, very high cost with not clear and hidden prices.
they are charging for each size or color as one product.
So if you have 1 products has 5 sizes and 5 colors so they will conceder it as 10 products and charging you accordingly

Metro Brazil
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Autoketing replied November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error.
We sent you an email to support and solve the issue.

November 20, 2019

very difficult to use doesn't work..................................................................

WestRiver
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Autoketing replied November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error.
We sent you an email to support and solve the issue.

November 5, 2019

Very Nice And Good Product. I Love it So Much. Discount is Good for every product. I love discount so much.

fixigoo
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 18 days
Autoketing replied November 6, 2019

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are willing to support you.

October 1, 2019

Love the concept and when it worked it worked wonderful. But that being said i had trouble getting the discounts and timer to work properly. The discounts would show up only about 50% of the time on the website and after trying to reset a 1 week timer, it would not let me choose anything less then 30 days. Would like to use this app if these issues are fixed.

Vet Tech Emporium
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Autoketing replied October 4, 2019

Dear Vet Tech Emporium!
Thanks for sending your problem. We sent you an email to support this problem. Please check your email. Thanks a lot!

Edited September 30, 2019

I was looking for a good app to let me run additional automatic discounts on Shopify and after trying MANY this one finally fit my needs. It allows you to set up discounts, schedule start dates and end dates, it will create little "discount stamps" to notify people shopping your collection that the items are on sale. Overall it worked great!

CNVC Bookstore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied October 4, 2019

Dear CNVC Bookstore!
Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any problem. Thanks a lot!

Edited August 11, 2019

I'm testing, if it is really good, I will come back to evaluate again!
Thank your! :) :) :) :) :) :)

✈Authentic Store Vip
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied October 5, 2019

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.

May 31, 2019

I tried to use it to do a buy x get y automatic discount and it did not have that feature.

Also with the options for products it did not provide an option to select individual variants of products. I have a set collection of colors with different discounts I want applied based on the product size variants and that is not possible.

I do give them kudos for offering an option with unlimited time but limited options. I have a basic store that has little traffic and am frustrated there are almost no add on apps that offer a small starting up store cheap/free options with triple digit and less clicks/sales. This doesn't quite fit that but at least it is something.

Ecoglitter
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Autoketing replied May 31, 2019

Dear Ecoglitter,

Sorry to hear that!, we understand your problem, I will discuss with our tech to give solutions to your problem, We think we will have a solution for your problem, we will contact you soon. Please let me know if you have any problem via email support@autoketing.com.

Thank a lot!

Edited May 24, 2019

top APP I can only recommend if you do not help you immediately

Mivida Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied May 24, 2019

Dear Mivida Beauty,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Regards,