3.4
November 20, 2018

I have a good experience. The app can help us automatically change the product price.
The customer service is quick to reply and they will very patient to help solve some problems.

Miss Curiosity AU
Hong Kong SAR
13 days using the app
November 24, 2021

Countdown doesn't show in my website frontend, very disappointed I was not able to contact you through your tickets

Joe Audio
8 days using the app
Autoketing replied November 24, 2021

Thanks for reaching to us. Because of the different timezone, we couldn't reply to your ticket quickly. We check your issue. It's not a bug.
Countdown doesn't show because you haven't turned on the app status.
We have turned it on. You can check countdowns now.

Regards

October 22, 2018

its a very good app, i like the options it gives for each event, it also has a good customer service.

Ecological Technos
Peru
1 day using the app
Edited November 10, 2018

When I first tested the app, it didn't work - The price never changed on the item. Support had their tech look at it, and the next day, I tested again. The first test failed, but then the second time, it worked. While that test sale was running, I tested the countdown timer feature. The first time I clicked the tab for that, I got a "cannot load page" error, but then on refresh, it loaded and I was able to very easily get a Black Friday timer showing on the live page.

The app looks great on the customer-facing side and having these three features together is a great idea. Currently, though, I'm not 100% sure of its reliability, hence the 3-star review. I hope to be able to run more tests (because sometimes, after all, it might be Shopify that's having an issue) and if they execute as expected, I'll update this review with more stars.

Triple Mountain Model Horses
4 days using the app
June 30, 2022

I used this app to organise a sale campaign which changed the discount each day. It was really clunky and slow to process the 600+ products. Each day I had to delete the current campaign (instead of editing it) and then start a new one... I have thousands of low value products, so it ended up costing me extra, as the paid level only allows for 1000 discounts... but they accumulate, it's not 1000 at once. Didn't love it.

Kit & Co.
11 days using the app
Autoketing replied June 30, 2022

We're very sorry for the bad experience. We will contact you to support you further.
Thanks for your feedback.

Edited August 11, 2019

I'm testing, if it is really good, I will come back to evaluate again!
Thank your! :) :) :) :) :) :)

✈Authentic Store Vip
Brazil
2 days using the app
Autoketing replied October 5, 2019

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

Edited November 28, 2020

I am using the app but I am having a trouble with my cart and checkout page, it does not display discounted/sale price and the slashed original price of my products.

RAKwireless Store
Hong Kong SAR
2 days using the app
Autoketing replied November 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The original price doesn't show in the cart because of your theme. It's not the error from our app. Please check your theme.

Regards,

October 22, 2018

This app is superb. Great functionality and easy setup. Lots of cool features too. Highly recommend.

Queen Matters
3 days using the app
September 26, 2018

Good app.
Easy install and great help center.

Suggested how to set up and support quickly decided my problem.

I recommend to try this app.

Have a nice day.

KGUBrass
About 9 hours using the app
October 1, 2019

Love the concept and when it worked it worked wonderful. But that being said i had trouble getting the discounts and timer to work properly. The discounts would show up only about 50% of the time on the website and after trying to reset a 1 week timer, it would not let me choose anything less then 30 days. Would like to use this app if these issues are fixed.

Vet Tech Emporium
About 22 hours using the app
Autoketing replied October 4, 2019

Dear Vet Tech Emporium!
Thanks for sending your problem. We sent you an email to support this problem. Please check your email. Thanks a lot!