Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Discount Master ‑ Quantity

by Autoketing

Quantity Discounts/Tiered, Countdown Timer, Stock Countdown

meikon.hk

Great App and works as advertised!
The live chat support is much appreciated and has done a great job for answering the questions regarding the app and technicalities !
Recommend!

All About Quilting

I used this app to do 12 days of discounts for Christmas. Some of my items were discounted a certain % and some were discounted down to a certain $$ amount. The percent discount worked find. The $$ discount didn't. Apparently my definition of "fixed price" is the price the item should be after discount, but the developer's definition of "fixed price" means how much to subtract from the original price, which is actually the "amount to adjust". I wanted the price to go from $7 down to $4 but the app set the price to $3. Not what I wanted. I did like the scheduling feature and the count down timer.

Gentrify

it's shit no guidance and didn't work. 2 tries only how do you expect people to want to but it before it works?

Miss Curiosity AU

I have a good experience. The app can help us automatically change the product price.
The customer service is quick to reply and they will very patient to help solve some problems.

New World Living

So far it's been great. I just don't like that I cannot edit a campaign once I create it. Thank you!

Triple Mountain Model Horses

When I first tested the app, it didn't work - The price never changed on the item. Support had their tech look at it, and the next day, I tested again. The first test failed, but then the second time, it worked. While that test sale was running, I tested the countdown timer feature. The first time I clicked the tab for that, I got a "cannot load page" error, but then on refresh, it loaded and I was able to very easily get a Black Friday timer showing on the live page.

The app looks great on the customer-facing side and having these three features together is a great idea. Currently, though, I'm not 100% sure of its reliability, hence the 3-star review. I hope to be able to run more tests (because sometimes, after all, it might be Shopify that's having an issue) and if they execute as expected, I'll update this review with more stars.

Reina Diaz

Please let us decide whereas to show or not the % of the discount in the product.

and it take tooooo long to show the price changes.

Queen Matters

This app is superb. Great functionality and easy setup. Lots of cool features too. Highly recommend.

Ecological Technos

its a very good app, i like the options it gives for each event, it also has a good customer service.

KGUBrass

Good app.
Easy install and great help center.

Suggested how to set up and support quickly decided my problem.

I recommend to try this app.

Have a nice day.