Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

VOLUME CBD

iOS15のバグがありましたが、対応が早く、開発の方からの報告もすごく丁寧でした。
コードもシンプルで導入しやすい。割り引きの表示など、痒いところに手が届く仕様。
ディスカウント系のアプリでは今のところ一番おすすめしたいアプリです。

December 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy that I was able to troubleshoot and improve the app for your theme on iPhone SE. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Flapper Head

I ABSOLUTELY recommend this app, it has improved my conversion rate significantly. It was super easy to set it up and the app has many features. Thanks a lot!

December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help!

Destination Pineapple

I reached out to support for the app since I was having trouble setting it up. The customer support was wonderful. After researching the problem, Yavor found that there was some leftover code from another app I had uninstalled preventing this app to work properly. He removed the code and got it up and running very quickly. I am not a designer and he took care of everything. I think he went above and beyond to make sure the app was working how I expected it. Thank you Yavor!

December 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! I was happy to help with setting everything up and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Timber Mountain Custom WoodWorking

This is one of the best discounts apps on the market and the customer support is amazing. Totally worth it!

December 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you liked the app and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Life Wild

It's definitely a great app and great customer service. I would love to see it load a little faster, great otherwise, you can customize everything and you can pause the app without losing or messing up anything from your theme. There is also an option of adding additional text/notice where I suggest adding the following note "Discount codes and shipping methods will be re-confirmed and can be edited in the checkout page".

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! The load time is an interesting issue indeed. On a decent internet connection most of our apps' features load quite fast. To improve load time, different features are loaded separately. The slowest part of the process on your shop in particular seem to be the shipping rates. And they also happen to be the only part that is outside of our control since they're generated by the same engine that generates them on Checkout, we just consume the response. We are constantly experimenting with ways to improve the load time. So far we've released several iterations which gave great improvements. There is always room for improvement and this is one of our top priorities.
Thank you again and we look forward to serving your shop's needs in the future!

Kleva Range - Everyday Innovations

I absolutely love this app and the best part is it's customer support. We had to run our custom script while applying the discount code and we were assisted by Yavor, who reviewed our code and ever more he made it more efficient. I highly recommend this app.

November 25, 2021

Thank you for your review and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Momzelle

Very easy to install the app. Works as advertised. We also received a fast and efficient solution to our question.

November 16, 2021

Thank you for your review and I'm happy that you liked the app. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Seafizz

It's a great product and works seamlessly with my Shopify theme.
Yavor's technical support is fantastic.
Highly recommend!

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I was happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

LippyClip®

Excellent app. Wonderful and timely support. Highly recommend to stores who use discount codes and/or free shipping thresholds.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for you review! We are happy that our app is working well for your shop and look forward to working with you in the future.

Rosewood Linen

App does exactly what you'd expect it to do and even more. I've encountered some issues with the widget placement and Yavor got back to me with a lightning-fast response and just magically fixed everything! 100% recommend this app!

October 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Even though placing the new OS 2.0 app blocks only works in pre-defined locations, I'm happy that our standard installation was able to get the widget to display exactly where you wanted. Hopefully the new OS 2.0 app blocks process will get better in time. I'm looking forward to working with you in the future!