Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bigfoot Kick

I was having some challenges with customers finding where the discount code was on mobile, this app was super easy to install, super easy to configure, and solved my problem. I had one support question and within minutes they answered, solved my question, and even added a bonus widget for me.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy to have helped you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Complement

Just started using this plugin, but if the ease of installation and the developer's support is any indication, it's an absolute keeper, and deserves 5+ stars!

Keto Queen Kreations

Excellent app! It did exactly what I needed on my store. Wonderful customer service too. All questions and technical support was assisted in a timely manner.

July 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and I look forward to assisting you in the future!

Thinkthankay

Function is great and Customer service is the best!!! Yavor is the magician, made my life so easier! thank you so much!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your help with troubleshooting your shops issues. Your support makes the process a whole lot easier :)

Cantina-Buccelletti

The app is very useful and at a great price! It also comes with some of the best customer support I have experienced in my 5 years of owning a shopify store. Would recommend to anyone

July 9, 2021

Thank you for your review and I look forward to helping you again!

Northernflex

Really amazing level of customization to match the main theme of your store. It allows your customers to see everything and be okay with things like shipping before they reach the checkout process. Awesome application.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review and I'm very happy that you liked our app :)

My Divine Cloth

Had theme trouble and they sorted it out in under 24 hours was very helpful and now works perfectly.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. I’m happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future!

Healing Natural Oils

We're really happy with this app, one of the few that work with Shop Pay and with a fantastic response time from the devs, we've managed to make the app work perfectly for our store!

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m glad that the app helped to improve your shop. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help!

Temescal Valley Paddle

I installed this app and submitted a help request and was contacted immediately with great service!! I highly recommend using this app!!

June 23, 2021

I’m very happy to help and thank you so much for your review!

Casuta dintre Stele

I totally recommend this app. It's easy to set up and customize...plus very helpful customer support. Thank you, guys!!

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I’m happy that you liked the app and I look forward to working with you in the future.