Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

LAV-US

One of the most useful apps we have ever used for our store. Yavor helped us whenever we needed.. Incredibly quality and quick service !

May 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you to improve your shop. Don’t hesitate to reach out when you need help!

Mochilo.co

Fantastic app that has helped us increase our conversion rate. Takes the boring, plain default Shopify cart and makes it look professional and full of information like a REAL website. Customer service is fast to respond to any tweaks you need, big or small. Highly recommended. Don't be afraid to spend a few dollars to try out great apps like these. You'll make the investment back in no time.

Mermaid Venom

This app has increased my sales IMMENSELY. It's easy to install and use, customer support is also very quick to respond and assist. Yavor was extremely helpful in helping me fix my problems and helped me find other issues I did not know about. Thank you!

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm very happy to have helped you and look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

sfDisplay.com

Amazing and fast support! Very customizable widget as well. We needed this app because the discount box does not come up with Shopify draft orders in checkout. This app helped us work around that. Yavor was extremely helpful!

May 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm happy that you liked our app and look forward to working with you in the future!

HappyToons

Great app. The appearance is very nice. It's fun to set up. You can customize everything to your store. Colors, font size and even custom text. The support is excellent. Yavor is very good at what he does. Quickly and perfectly solved a few problems. Everything to my complete satisfaction. He even helped me with another small problem, which was actually not his job to take care of. This has 100% earned the name support here.

May 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure helping you and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Jacreates

Was able to place this widget exactly where I wanted on my cart page. Had a slight problem with it working with the currency converter app I had installed, but after sending through an email, I got a response and fix within an hour. Was super surprised with how great the customer support is - thank you!!

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We’re always here ready to help!

SEOBEAN

Fast and high-quality service, perfectly integrated with my website, application settings are very simple, no need to change the code, I love it.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and look forward to helping you in the future.

Schulcz Modellmaterial GmbH

simply amazing support and cool app! My discount scenario was not supported out of the box but Yavor tweaked the code to make it work. instant replies to all my questions included! 5-star app and developer.

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Yourphotosocks

The app is very good, I send them email to ask support, they repied us quickly, 5 strar service.thank you so much.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for the review and we're always happy to help!

Three Bears #threebearsperth

Yavor is excellent he's super helpful and attentive, the app rocks love it, I am certain its helped with sales after all the free shipping and discounts certainly help make customers spend more. I think having the app on the shopping cart improves our conversion rate as people can look at the totals before checking out.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy that the app is helping your shop and I look forward to working with you in the future.