Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

List Me

Installed and worked in 1 second :)

Markethitman

yeah its pretty easy to use and Ill continue to use it

Mobile I Go

Stay away from this app and app creator! Horrible app experience - I used both the Discounted Pricing and the Upsell Bundles apps - first of all neither app ever worked for my site. Then it actually broke our shopping cart, making us lose money and lose orders. Then when I uninstalled the app, it did not remove the file that was breaking our shopping cart. And it kept re-creating over and over one of the files that kept breaking our shopping cart keeping customers from checking out. This happened again and again and again until I was able to find and remove every single reference and every single file related to both of the apps we had installed from Booster Apps. During this process I emailed their support to ask for help to remove all the files. But they totally ignored my request for help. Stay far far away from this company's apps unless you like your shopping cart not working and you're okay with support ignoring you if you have a problem with their product.

Apronwarehouse

Downloaded and reviewed a few apps. Some of the other Tiered Pricing apps wouldn't work with Discount Codes; this one does ... :)

Gearzii

Absolutely awesome. Works with any theme I try it on and I don't need to code anything. It just appears under the add to cart button.

Raised my average order value from $40 to $55.

De Boomboom

This app is great for discounted pricing. I have seen an increase in revenue and the biggest thing I love about it is that it doesn't create additional variants. I have used QB from Bold before but dealing with additional variants was a nightmare and not to mention fulfillment also gets complicated especially if you are using Oberlo. This app has solved all my problems. Highly Recommend!

Mybagofbargains Com Au

I've installed this app. It works great so far.

Tony215k

nice ! very professional bring out the business image

North Star Trading Co

Very easy to use, love the platform. Excited to see it boost my sales! Would highly recommend.

Jabbots

useful software for discount management