Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

WatchGT

The best support ever! Super quick and very patient! Thank you very much again, I am very happy that you have helped me so well. The app is just awesome too!

May 24, 2021

We work hard in creating apps that are easy and quick to install but most importantly, skyrocket your sales! Thanks so much for the positive review! 🤩
Cheers, Kevin

BumpWraps

This app has its faults, but they actively try to resolve issues the best they can. The support is quick and knowledgeable. If there is a mistake they learn from it and resolve it quickly. I am not certain it is for everyone, but it could help your site with conversations as some influencers have suggested. I suggest you give it a try through the trial period once you've finished the testing phases and have some active sales daily. The trial period would be best used then imho.

Hashemi Clothing

They instantly refunded me. //I am extremely upset. I dowloaded this app once, used it for an hour an uninstalled it. I only used the 7 day trial. They still invoiced me 20 dollars for the premium function of this app. I was told that an subscription on shopify ends by uninstalling the app. But booster app still charges me 20 dollar for a service i never wanted and never choose to use. I would give zero stars, if i could.

Therapieva

Great app.
The best discount app. Works well and the support is the best.
I had some issues ut the support helped me fast !!

Eco Beauty

It doesn't work with Multi-Currency Checkout which is annoying, because I am paying for ads and customers come then abandonee at the checkout page. It would be ideal if it worked with multi currency. Because I have used this app before

Clevershop247

"I have unloaded it last month, but I still charge my monthly fee. I am not happy at all, so I want to get a refund" The same here simply debited without notice. I am very dissatisfied.

September 30, 2020

I'm sorry you had a bad experience and would like to make it right. I just sent you an email regarding the charge in question.

honeylives

Yes4Sure Store

It would be excellent if the "Spend Amount" has a table to display too, as in "Volume Discount" table. Waiting for your good news...

combatic™

It simply doesn't work
When you add your products into your cart
Everything seems to work very well
And once you want to check out, the customer finds itself with the non-discounted price lol, what a great surprise for them

Ez Yoga

The buy bulk discount code feature works on every page except the checkout page. It generates a code that works then before checkout the code doesn't work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42