Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Brusco

Nice app good working good service. Looking forward to get more sales. Was looking for a app like this and am so happy to finally find it!

M4K2

Great app, I love it. I love how customizable and easy it is to set up, I will be using this on future stores.

Psicodelic

khjlgugfiutftuftfuuyfuftuepjpirjweiorhjiowrhoihriewoirhioroiewoirewfttfufutuftutfyyufftfufututfutuftuftututffttfu

VEQKING

nice

WANAYOU

nice

Own Kind Australia

I use this app for my Spend & Save offers. It’s been so easy to set up offers and quite versatile. I’m now running two offers simultaneously to counter the COVID-19 downturn and it’s helped my business tremendously. Great support too. Super quick and a great explanation to go with it. 5 stars for this app.

Ez Yoga

The buy bulk discount code feature works on every page except the checkout page. It generates a code that works then before checkout the code doesn't work.

CableCARD

I don't ever leave reviews but when I had a problem they were right on it and fixed it perfectly. Highly recommend this app!

Shine Ya Light Gear

Just set this app up and it was easy to do. Great walkthrough so I didn't get lost or confused. Ready, Set, and Go for more sales.

Second Amendment Gifts

Increases my average sale, super easy to use, and great customer service! I like the customization features so I can set the discount parameters. Totally recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82