Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Fishi

I got this app because I can manage different discounts with different minimums, also because it helps to upsell by displaying text under the item the customer added to cart... buy another one and get 20% discount... things like that... but what I really don't like is when customers from abandoned carts return for purchase, the discount is not applied, resulting in lost sales...

This is what support had to say about this issue:
The reason why abandoned carts do not receive the discounts is that when the customer decides to go back to finish the order, they go straight away to the checkout page. Please take note that for the discounts to be applied, the customers should pass through the cart page. If they go directly to the checkout page, they will see a message that the discounts are not applicable anymore. ......

Well I can't control the auto recovery abandoned cart emails...... Not sure if this is they way discount apps behave, but for customers, if a discount is offered a discount should be applied no matter what, from the cart, directly to the checkout, etc, etc.... so I have lost many sales

Life Hack District

I really like Booster Apps, but unfortunately this one completely broke my store. Most notably it broke my quantity selector so it could never be more than 1, but also completely changed my home page format to the original one - pretty frustrating. Hopefully they will fix it as I see other reviews with similar feedback lately. Strongly recommend you save your theme code before installing!

April 16, 2020

Hi Craig, I'm so sorry we let you down here 😞While I can see that everything has been resolved with your store, we have sent a couple of emails yesterday to discuss how we could hopefully turn around your experience here. If you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Cheers
Stuart

Molliefy

fuc*** app.. installed something in my code, now my "shop" and "home" button on bottom is gone.. fu** this app i hate it, now i need to move to shopify support team to ask where is the problem. never again!!! ( i use gempages)

March 14, 2020

Hi there, so sorry to hear you've had issues with the app. It looks like we've identified a compatibility issue due to a gempages update that we're currently looking into. I will follow up via email once we have more information. Cheers, Stuart

Hello Difference

Can you imagine!! I spent months working on my store and I was ready to launch. Their app wasn't working and I tried to fix the bug by following what their instructional video advised. Guess what happened!!! MY WHOLE STORE DISAPPEARED!!!! ALL OF IT!! AND THERE IS NO ONE AVAILABLE TO HELP!!!!1. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE ONE STAR!!

February 19, 2020

Hi there, I'd be more than happy to help identify the issue here. I can't seem to find a support ticket for this. If you'd like to email help+dpricing@boosterapps.com we'll have someone look into this right away.
Cheers, Stuart

wonder diaperz

i used this app to get more sales through submitting discount into my store and it has worked and i love it

Enchanti

I have just created my fist quantity break and the set-up was extremely easy and looks nice on my store. I think they should allow more customization with text/font/grid style.

SUPPLYED

This app takes a while to get used to. Once we've been playing around with it, it works really well. The only thing we wish it could do is to be able to combine discount codes that customers can only use once and codes that will expire. If it has this feature added to it we will stick with it forever.

Handy Tool Factory

Easy to set up. Still have to test performance. The guided setup really helps. Will recommend so far.

Ecosifi

The worst app ever. Discounts don't work for multi currency and subtotal discount doesn't appear on the cart page. Reached support one week ago. First, they told me there was a problem with my multi currency app, so i changed it with the one they recommend. Nothing changed. Then they told me that probably some other apps were not compatible with this one, so to check without them and remove all the code. I did it but still the app had the same issues, now i deleted the app to replace it and left some code. It's simply shocking for the most expensive tiered pricing app only. At least you expect that would work properly. Also if you revert cart settings you will lose all the editing made on your theme, simply crazy. Shopify should ban this vendor and app, 80% of positive review are from people who have just installed the app. Worst experience ever

OVERCOMFY®

just testing the app and i hope it generates me some new orders in order for my store to get scaled-up