Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

EASY CARD READER

It doesn't show the pricing table.
Trouble shoot setting page lead me to the reverse setting so it clear all my work recently.
I'm really mad!!!!

BooBooLu

The app the percentages well,but would have nice manually put in the price
ex buy for $$$ or but three for $$$

HICCUP

Great app. Easy to use, nice features and friendly language! Let's see how it impacts my next promotion :)

BigTopShirtShop.com

When it told me pricing if gave the wrong price. I have shopify basic so the price should be $19.99 (at least that's what it says in the App Store). I canceled the install and tried it again. If offered me a 20% off coupon and put the price to $23.99. Still wrong I tried it again and the price went back up to $29.99. Finally I just approved the incorrect charge to move forward. Created a discount and it didnt display in any way, shape or form on my product page. Clicked the live chat icon (in the middle of the day) and no one available. Gave up.

Ridge Deals

I had to re-synched again to work. And as soon as it was initiated i made a sell right away. Else it works very well

pupsmate

I have just installed it, will rate it later...................................................................................

Calmie

Great app, would recommend. Sometimes it wouldn't register the discounts tho, which can be a hassle.

Dreamcatcher Bohemian

I used this app to do multiple discounts, it's not bad! Give it a try and i think it's pretty easy to use!

Hotbodytherapy

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deci.

KetmoStore

I'm sorry but I don't like this at all - first of all on phone they have to refresh to make the discount work - also i deleted the app and the widget bugged to my product page so it's still there. Good job , just like your other apps this is trash too. :) Also your own app is blocking your other app WTF is this .