Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Glamify Fashion

love it increased aov and gave all my customers a better experience thank you so much for the opportunity guys

LarrysHunkshop

Wonderful I love it amazing spectacular I m not good a writing a review, I wish that they didn't have stupid minimum character limits.

Worseg Concept GmbH

Helped us a lot for converting more sales! Can only recommend, very easy to use also for beginners like us :)

RosaLight

The app itself is good but their support is non-existent.

In the beginning I've had a technical issue that prevented the discount codes from working when entering them via the cart page and it took them very long to fix it, then I simply asked them to make a small part of text bold, which I'm sure would have taken them 2 minutes to adapt. 2 weeks later it's still not done and not even an expected time window.
Their email address is a black box and if they happen to answer after more than a week they either ask a useless question that was already solved before, misunderstand something that you wrote them or answer your questions only partially and then you can wait another week for a reaction.

If you're spending a lot on ads I wouldn't rely on them.

Update 26.09.19: About 2 weeks after the review there is still no reaction from them. It's impossible to get any support from them. I'm losing my patience and am amending my review from 2 to 1 stars, as it's starting to get ridiculous.

Karvakaveri

Easy to use, I would recommend. The layout is very user friendly and I had no trouble creating the offers

HAYA

Just installed it. Encountered some issue syncing the app to online store and it was rectified almost immediately. It's looking good so far. Can't wait to see how it perform.

made4youstore

Great app :)) I really like the simplicity and I hope it will help me with my selling hopes. Recommend

bestmakeupdeals.nl

great app! just set up my first discount offer and it looks great!
Very easy to implement in your store.

spirithalloween.fr

ooh yeah...................................................................................................................................................................................

The Orthopedic Market

Great! and east to use highly recommended for every shopify store. You will never regret that you put this to your store.