Booster: Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

bigbuzzshop

Time spent using app About 5 hours

tried the app but it did not work, It messes up with my cart. Contacted support but they are not online... hoped it worked :(

CoolCar99

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 years

GOOD APPS. EASY TO SETUP. WILL GIVE 5 STAR IF I GRAB MORE SALES FROM THIS APPS. MINIMUM 100 CHARTERS TO COMPLETE THIS REVIEW

TOPKOL

Location China

No support reply at all.

topkol.net

if you notice , please hide the 'paypal button in cart' for us.Last Chance.

DreamersWish

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

lovely app, definitely does make it easy for you to set up and love how it was set out for you as well.

DowntoearthVIBES

Time spent using app About 1 month

I dont know why i am leaving a review i havent set it up yet but i have good hopes and believe this app has good intentions so yes

Le Shopi

Location Singapore

inflexible. doesn't support multi currency at checkout. Support just shrug off the problem as "ohh, we do not support" without any attempt at helping us.

SportGearPlus

so far so good, need more time to evaluate......................................................................................................................................

pureman.com.au

Location Australia

Set up was easy, however, I would have preferred to be asked for feedback after my sales event was over and not before it had even commenced.

Golden Hill Studio

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was having a HARD TIME finding an app that would allow me to create tier discounts based on money spent, but this worked!

Jala

Very disappointed with this app. When I installed the app it changed our shopping cart and duplicated product descriptions. I emailed them over three times with screen shots and they refused to acknowledge or fix the issue. It's going to cost hundreds of dollars to have a developer fix it. Not to mention this is a week before BFCM. I would be very careful with this company as they are not responsive what so ever.