Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Ridge Deals

I had to re-synched again to work. And as soon as it was initiated i made a sell right away. Else it works very well

pupsmate

I have just installed it, will rate it later...................................................................................

Neocarbon

Wow, these guys are actually faking reviews, I was trying to submit a legit 3 star review, and it won't let me.

Calmie

Great app, would recommend. Sometimes it wouldn't register the discounts tho, which can be a hassle.

jumpitech™

Great app, looks great, works very well - indeed a must-have on my store.
Also the customer service is really good!

Dreamcatcher Bohemian

I used this app to do multiple discounts, it's not bad! Give it a try and i think it's pretty easy to use!

Common Bucket

Awesome App. Works best. Easy installing. Easy customizable. Setup within seconds. Recommended if you need to increase AOV.

Bell Bucket

Looks great. heard a lot about this app. Lets try this up a hopefully the results will be great. Satisfied.

Hotbodytherapy

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deci.

KetmoStore

I'm sorry but I don't like this at all - first of all on phone they have to refresh to make the discount work - also i deleted the app and the widget bugged to my product page so it's still there. Good job , just like your other apps this is trash too. :) Also your own app is blocking your other app WTF is this .