Booster: Discounted Pricing , 419 reviews

November 22, 2018

Set up was easy, however, I would have preferred to be asked for feedback after my sales event was over and not before it had even commenced.

pureman.com.au
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 20, 2018

I was having a HARD TIME finding an app that would allow me to create tier discounts based on money spent, but this worked!

Golden Hill Studio
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 14, 2018

Very disappointed with this app. When I installed the app it changed our shopping cart and duplicated product descriptions. I emailed them over three times with screen shots and they refused to acknowledge or fix the issue. It's going to cost hundreds of dollars to have a developer fix it. Not to mention this is a week before BFCM. I would be very careful with this company as they are not responsive what so ever.

Jala
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 12, 2018

Im trying to install but it delaying more than usua, After im installed it i will leave a review about my experience using it.

sargent gadget
Peru
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 9, 2018

Just what I need, easy to use, thanks.

CHLOE QUEEN
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 29, 2018

If i could give this app a zero i would. Customer support. There is none! No answer! Totally messed my theme up. I am now having to re-do my site.

Parker on the Porch
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 28, 2018

Love this app so far! I'll return after using this for a while to leave a more detailed review......

Navinee
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 11, 2018

I haven't really tried it yet , but it seems interesting. I am a newbie and a new player on e-commerce, user friendly apps is a number one for me. Hope this apps really help.

E-com-holics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 27, 2018

Be very careful if you decide to try this app. It rolled back changes on our theme that we did for the whole month of September. And there is no way of fixing it. Had to do manually all over again. Plus it is not compatible with several Shopify popular paid themes like Showtime and Cooktime - it shows very ugly scrambled text at the bottom of tour product page, nothing like advertised.

Leather Care Supply