Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

HFI Marketplace

Currently testing the app and so far so good, it is working 100%. Why I rated it 4 stars is there are still some improvements that could be made:

1.) Currently the discount codes applies from the original price and not on the price that was already discounted by volume discounts. I hope there is an option to change this.

2.)Offers could not be named, I wish the offers' name could be set so that it would be easier to look for an offer rather than slowly reading multiple lines of nearly identical offers.

Needlers Direct

We needed an application that could do volume discounts by adding up the quantities for different sizes of the same product and this app fitted the bill perfectly. The people behind it are super helpful in ironing out any details and the application itself is very clear and easy to use. If you are wondering why not 5 stars it's because although it says it works with promo codes it doesn't work with all kinds of promo codes and the way they interact together is not ideal.

Worktones

I've just started with the app. We've installed the first batch discount to our products and it looks good.

GoodBarks

It has all the necessary features but the app breaks in the checkout page and displays the wrong price and all are overlined. Got in touch with the support many times but they can't seem to fix it.

Bel Aires

Loved the app. Surely attracting more clients into my store since i installed it. Definitely using in every store of mine.

bigbuzzshop

tried the app but it did not work, It messes up with my cart. Contacted support but they are not online... hoped it worked :(

CoolCar99

GOOD APPS. EASY TO SETUP. WILL GIVE 5 STAR IF I GRAB MORE SALES FROM THIS APPS. MINIMUM 100 CHARTERS TO COMPLETE THIS REVIEW

TOPKOL

No support reply at all.

topkol.net

if you notice , please hide the 'paypal button in cart' for us.Last Chance.

DreamersWish

lovely app, definitely does make it easy for you to set up and love how it was set out for you as well.

DowntoearthVIBES

I dont know why i am leaving a review i havent set it up yet but i have good hopes and believe this app has good intentions so yes