Booster: Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

usabookdepot

Location Australia

used this app before sure does help sales got it on two of our stores now and it is easy to use please do yourself a favour get it

Yescart

Location India

I uninstalled this App before my trial period ends and They still Charged me. This is Really s Fraud. Don't Install this app at all. I am Doing my bit to get this message to as many people as possible through the Communities I manage.

Smile Lifes

Location China

like it ........................ ...................... .........................................

CEGMall

i used this apps hope to sell more, but now still new, haven't see any result yet. But i see there is a stretch on the price (both before and after discount) in the check out page, i think this should not be the case, i have drop a message together with the screenshot to your customer service, but disappointed, no reply from you yet.... Hope to get your reply soon.

Budget-Hengelsport

Location Netherlands

it iss eay to install and easy to use als o it is good to see on the cart page from my web store ???

HFI Marketplace

Time spent using app 1 day

Currently testing the app and so far so good, it is working 100%. Why I rated it 4 stars is there are still some improvements that could be made:

1.) Currently the discount codes applies from the original price and not on the price that was already discounted by volume discounts. I hope there is an option to change this.

2.)Offers could not be named, I wish the offers' name could be set so that it would be easier to look for an offer rather than slowly reading multiple lines of nearly identical offers.

Needlers Direct

Time spent using app About 1 year

We needed an application that could do volume discounts by adding up the quantities for different sizes of the same product and this app fitted the bill perfectly. The people behind it are super helpful in ironing out any details and the application itself is very clear and easy to use. If you are wondering why not 5 stars it's because although it says it works with promo codes it doesn't work with all kinds of promo codes and the way they interact together is not ideal.

Worktones

Location Australia

I've just started with the app. We've installed the first batch discount to our products and it looks good.

GoodBarks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It has all the necessary features but the app breaks in the checkout page and displays the wrong price and all are overlined. Got in touch with the support many times but they can't seem to fix it.

Bel Aires

Time spent using app About 2 months

Loved the app. Surely attracting more clients into my store since i installed it. Definitely using in every store of mine.