Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Galactifyy

The app is okay, ive had some issues optimizing the grid however but it seems to be okay for the most part. need more testing

PodLayers

Firstly, there are MANY bugs with the app. Customer support is horrible. They did not respond to me after several days, so I had to send out a second email (for a VERY important issue/bug that needed to be resolved urgently). They finally responded but failed to resolve the issue. I uninstalled their app and will never download their products again. Also, SNEAKY pricing. They charge you based on the type of shopify plan you have. They never even mention their pricing tables, you have to dig that up yourself. Horrible vendor and terrible customer support + bad app with too many bugs. Avoid this junk. I promise you that you won't have a great experience. Not sure why shopify even allows them on here still...

Supreme Next

great app to use. recommend it to every body . Helps to increase the order value of the items. Highly recommended.

TheSwirlfie

Really good app. Helps me in increasing my average order value! Kudos to you guys for making this app.

EASY CARD READER

It doesn't show the pricing table.
Trouble shoot setting page lead me to the reverse setting so it clear all my work recently.
I'm really mad!!!!

V-Shape Lifting Mask

this app is really really good, it helps with showing some good discounts for my customers. Also its very easy to set up

BooBooLu

The app the percentages well,but would have nice manually put in the price
ex buy for $$$ or but three for $$$

HICCUP

Great app. Easy to use, nice features and friendly language! Let's see how it impacts my next promotion :)

Office Supplies 2 U

I used this app to help me offer tiered discounts, e.g. buy 3 get x% off - buy 5 get X% off - it works very well and easily, would recommend it.

Holimad