Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

KetmoStore

I'm sorry but I don't like this at all - first of all on phone they have to refresh to make the discount work - also i deleted the app and the widget bugged to my product page so it's still there. Good job , just like your other apps this is trash too. :) Also your own app is blocking your other app WTF is this .

Gold and Sparkles

this app does not work.
i have done everything that their guidelines suggested to do
i have even contacted their support to fix it for me
it still does not work.
sad because i really like it's features

Bazoom Shop

Worst app ever used.

This app often doesn't work, I have lost 2-3 k per DAY because of this app, customers don't get the discount once the checkout page is reached.

Lost thousands of dollars, a lot of headache and emails from customers.

Customer service answer after days.

This app is made in the right way can help you increase the AOV, but in this case, it made me lose money

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS APP.

MoriFeeders

All this app does is create a coupon code and apply it at checkout. You cannot use this to accomplish tiered pricing and still allow customers to use other discounts (free shipping, holidays, etc). Why pay $20/month for something I can already do in Shopify?
Waste of time. Waste of money. Do NOT pay money for this.

MANYBEL

muchi tiempo demora la aplicacion, encima me obligan a valorar no estoy satisfecho con esta aplicacion

Gramercy Preserve

forces us to type a review before we can use the app. forces us to type a review before we can use the app.

ABCKIDS

I've installed this app before, but when I used this app and found there is something wrong and the customer support reply to me very late.

MOTOCITY

me ayudo mucho con mi tienda en línea y poder ofrecer descuentos masivos por que puedes especificar cada punto requerido

cupkate

happy with app love it amazing best app ever really appreciate u and what u have created keep up the good work

ComfyGears

dont force people to write reviews please. just let them use the app lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll