Booster: Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

pupsmate

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have just installed it, will rate it later...................................................................................

Calmie

Location Singapore

Great app, would recommend. Sometimes it wouldn't register the discounts tho, which can be a hassle.

Dreamcatcher Bohemian

Location Australia

I used this app to do multiple discounts, it's not bad! Give it a try and i think it's pretty easy to use!

Hotbodytherapy

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deci.

KetmoStore

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm sorry but I don't like this at all - first of all on phone they have to refresh to make the discount work - also i deleted the app and the widget bugged to my product page so it's still there. Good job , just like your other apps this is trash too. :) Also your own app is blocking your other app WTF is this .

Gold and Sparkles

Time spent using app 1 day

this app does not work.
i have done everything that their guidelines suggested to do
i have even contacted their support to fix it for me
it still does not work.
sad because i really like it's features

Bazoom Shop

Worst app ever used.

This app often doesn't work, I have lost 2-3 k per DAY because of this app, customers don't get the discount once the checkout page is reached.

Lost thousands of dollars, a lot of headache and emails from customers.

Customer service answer after days.

This app is made in the right way can help you increase the AOV, but in this case, it made me lose money

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS APP.

MoriFeeders

Time spent using app 33 minutes

All this app does is create a coupon code and apply it at checkout. You cannot use this to accomplish tiered pricing and still allow customers to use other discounts (free shipping, holidays, etc). Why pay $20/month for something I can already do in Shopify?
Waste of time. Waste of money. Do NOT pay money for this.

MANYBEL

muchi tiempo demora la aplicacion, encima me obligan a valorar no estoy satisfecho con esta aplicacion

Gramercy Preserve

Location Singapore

forces us to type a review before we can use the app. forces us to type a review before we can use the app.