Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

storedek

This is a great plugin!

OVERCOMFY®

just testing the app and i hope it generates me some new orders in order for my store to get scaled-up

Omnes Original Goods Co.

Best app. Among all was the one that allowed to make customizable progressive discounts.
Thank you!!

Calenbo

MassagerAid

I love the upsell strategies! There is still so much more one can do with the app. I'm still figuring out but so far so good.

LITFIT_FLEX

good good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good good

Farm-Based Foodie

I was having trouble with a similar app that had been recommended to me. I switched to this one and IMMEDIATELY my issues were solved! It's not cheap, but if it works? Totally worth it!

salestaking

nice nice.

ChargeMagnet ™

The app is good, gotta give a try first and play around and you'll easily find around how to work it.

Miranor

This app requires a non-ajax cart type. Fine. When deleting the app and switching back to a Modal style cart, it left code and I cant remove it without paying for it.