Booster: Discounted Pricing

Booster: Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

OVERCOMFY®

just testing the app and i hope it generates me some new orders in order for my store to get scaled-up

Calenbo

Miranor

This app requires a non-ajax cart type. Fine. When deleting the app and switching back to a Modal style cart, it left code and I cant remove it without paying for it.

hototoy

doesnt have paypal integration. I can only have paypal activat4ed currently. Please have paypal integration.

November 26, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. I'm afraid this is out of our control 😕Paypal is still available from the checkout page but unfortunately it must be hidden on the cart page. This is due to the fact that Paypal won't allow any third party app to apply a discount code. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers, Stuart

Health Gear Store

So far so freaking good. Created a bunch of offers in less than 2 minutes. The only - side is that the price. It should lower than $15/month

Ahead Home

Who runs this app? I contacted support because discounts did not work when checking out in certain currencies. They asked me to change my currency converter to the one they recommended, I contacted my currency exchange support team then and they told me to ask shopify. I contacted shopify and they indeed told me the problem is with this app. I will be removing and switching ASAP. I removed my old currency converter too and changed to the one they suggested, NOT WORKING! Customer support has IGNORED my emails for 10 days now. No thank you, my customers do not wait 10 days.

Update: After the review they reached out to me and gave me a free for life plan due to the "misunderstanding" and they promised to fix my issue. Got the free plan, waited a few days only to find an email today saying they didn't support multi-currencies which to me sounds like UTTER B******T! I checked my orders, they COMPLETELY broke multiple currency support for the currencies that WERE working fine before I contacted them. I had to refund a BUNCH of customers this morning, deleted this app and have found alternatives. Not to mention, I got another email today (a reply from the chain of emails that started from before I posted this initial review) of another customer service agent telling me I cancelled my plan a few days ago and THAT is why it was no longer working.

I wanted to laugh out loud. Not only did I have their free for life plan that was in the chain of emails which should have been read, but the discounts were working, only EXCLUSIVELY for USD now. Of course, according to my orders the support for the currencies that were working stopped on SUNDAY, I was only informed on MONDAY (apparently that they never worked or supported multi-currencies, but they did).

Getsomewarm

BEWARE,
It take 10 seconds to load discount? it is randomly, so this bug is very harm to my biz.

If you can not fix it, I will delete it.

October 7, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry for the hassle caused here 🙁 We were performing a server upgrade on Sunday Morning which caused there to be a slight delay for a short while.. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to open the conversation up if you'd like. Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Cheers,
Stuart - Booster Apps

Ascended Spiritual Warrior

About to use this app. So far it looks good. Hopefully it increase my AOV. From what I've heard it definitely sounds like the go.

RosaLight

The app itself is good but their support is non-existent.

In the beginning I've had a technical issue that prevented the discount codes from working when entering them via the cart page and it took them very long to fix it, then I simply asked them to make a small part of text bold, which I'm sure would have taken them 2 minutes to adapt. 2 weeks later it's still not done and not even an expected time window.
Their email address is a black box and if they happen to answer after more than a week they either ask a useless question that was already solved before, misunderstand something that you wrote them or answer your questions only partially and then you can wait another week for a reaction.

If you're spending a lot on ads I wouldn't rely on them.

Update 26.09.19: About 2 weeks after the review there is still no reaction from them. It's impossible to get any support from them. I'm losing my patience and am amending my review from 2 to 1 stars, as it's starting to get ridiculous.

Galactifyy

The app is okay, ive had some issues optimizing the grid however but it seems to be okay for the most part. need more testing