Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Ez Yoga

The buy bulk discount code feature works on every page except the checkout page. It generates a code that works then before checkout the code doesn't work.

CableCARD

I don't ever leave reviews but when I had a problem they were right on it and fixed it perfectly. Highly recommend this app!

Shine Ya Light Gear

Just set this app up and it was easy to do. Great walkthrough so I didn't get lost or confused. Ready, Set, and Go for more sales.

Second Amendment Gifts

Increases my average sale, super easy to use, and great customer service! I like the customization features so I can set the discount parameters. Totally recommend!

Gadgetsinhuis

Great app and i really like it and im happy to use it. im gonna get my aov really high after using this app!

higo

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

kidzrunwild

Easy to use App that helps drive higher average orders and great support team! Definitely recommend!

Fishi

I got this app because I can manage different discounts with different minimums, also because it helps to upsell by displaying text under the item the customer added to cart... buy another one and get 20% discount... things like that... but what I really don't like is when customers from abandoned carts return for purchase, the discount is not applied, resulting in lost sales...

This is what support had to say about this issue:
The reason why abandoned carts do not receive the discounts is that when the customer decides to go back to finish the order, they go straight away to the checkout page. Please take note that for the discounts to be applied, the customers should pass through the cart page. If they go directly to the checkout page, they will see a message that the discounts are not applicable anymore. ......

Well I can't control the auto recovery abandoned cart emails...... Not sure if this is they way discount apps behave, but for customers, if a discount is offered a discount should be applied no matter what, from the cart, directly to the checkout, etc, etc.... so I have lost many sales

The Flea Dr™ | #1 Rated Flea Comb For Pets

GOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd

GERGOUS