Booster: Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Enchanti

I have just created my fist quantity break and the set-up was extremely easy and looks nice on my store. I think they should allow more customization with text/font/grid style.

SUPPLYED

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app takes a while to get used to. Once we've been playing around with it, it works really well. The only thing we wish it could do is to be able to combine discount codes that customers can only use once and codes that will expire. If it has this feature added to it we will stick with it forever.

Handy Tool Factory

Easy to set up. Still have to test performance. The guided setup really helps. Will recommend so far.

Ecosifi

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The worst app ever. Discounts don't work for multi currency and subtotal discount doesn't appear on the cart page. Reached support one week ago. First, they told me there was a problem with my multi currency app, so i changed it with the one they recommend. Nothing changed. Then they told me that probably some other apps were not compatible with this one, so to check without them and remove all the code. I did it but still the app had the same issues, now i deleted the app to replace it and left some code. It's simply shocking for the most expensive tiered pricing app only. At least you expect that would work properly. Also if you revert cart settings you will lose all the editing made on your theme, simply crazy. Shopify should ban this vendor and app, 80% of positive review are from people who have just installed the app. Worst experience ever

OVERCOMFY®

Location Saudi Arabia

just testing the app and i hope it generates me some new orders in order for my store to get scaled-up

Calenbo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Miranor

Time spent using app 17 minutes

This app requires a non-ajax cart type. Fine. When deleting the app and switching back to a Modal style cart, it left code and I cant remove it without paying for it.

hototoy

Location India

doesnt have paypal integration. I can only have paypal activat4ed currently. Please have paypal integration.

November 26, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. I'm afraid this is out of our control 😕Paypal is still available from the checkout page but unfortunately it must be hidden on the cart page. This is due to the fact that Paypal won't allow any third party app to apply a discount code. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers, Stuart

Health Gear Store

So far so freaking good. Created a bunch of offers in less than 2 minutes. The only - side is that the price. It should lower than $15/month

Ahead Home

Who runs this app? I contacted support because discounts did not work when checking out in certain currencies. They asked me to change my currency converter to the one they recommended, I contacted my currency exchange support team then and they told me to ask shopify. I contacted shopify and they indeed told me the problem is with this app. I will be removing and switching ASAP. I removed my old currency converter too and changed to the one they suggested, NOT WORKING! Customer support has IGNORED my emails for 10 days now. No thank you, my customers do not wait 10 days.

Update: After the review they reached out to me and gave me a free for life plan due to the "misunderstanding" and they promised to fix my issue. Got the free plan, waited a few days only to find an email today saying they didn't support multi-currencies which to me sounds like UTTER B******T! I checked my orders, they COMPLETELY broke multiple currency support for the currencies that WERE working fine before I contacted them. I had to refund a BUNCH of customers this morning, deleted this app and have found alternatives. Not to mention, I got another email today (a reply from the chain of emails that started from before I posted this initial review) of another customer service agent telling me I cancelled my plan a few days ago and THAT is why it was no longer working.

I wanted to laugh out loud. Not only did I have their free for life plan that was in the chain of emails which should have been read, but the discounts were working, only EXCLUSIVELY for USD now. Of course, according to my orders the support for the currencies that were working stopped on SUNDAY, I was only informed on MONDAY (apparently that they never worked or supported multi-currencies, but they did).