Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Enchanti

I have just created my fist quantity break and the set-up was extremely easy and looks nice on my store. I think they should allow more customization with text/font/grid style.

Your Cell Kits

Hi this is Genrell Sy, Freelance Web Developer and this is the App that helps me to manipulate the Checkout without purchasing the Shopify Plus. Thank you for the App! 6/5 Stars for me! Great Job.

Jax's Corner

Great app, a tad expensive to what's out there but gets the job done. Thank you for your support of installing this

SUPPLYED

This app takes a while to get used to. Once we've been playing around with it, it works really well. The only thing we wish it could do is to be able to combine discount codes that customers can only use once and codes that will expire. If it has this feature added to it we will stick with it forever.

spritup

nice nice!

DanceWear Corner

This app has been great! Simple to use and love the prompting at the cart. My customers love the bulk discounts and not having to use codes is great!

Your Oil Tools

Great app to use, its so much better then others discount apps like it. Other apps don't allow you to use both promo code and bilk discounts.

ims

great startup interface, i found it intuitive so far and think it is absolutely worth it for the additional value it brings to your store

easyClassics

Es ist eine leicht zu bedienende App. Die Umrechnung im Warenkorb auf eine andere Menge funktioniert leider nicht. Trotzdem bin ich sehr zufrieden.

True Wish Shop

kmpikmpoklmpbhjsadfuhjbseifoubearioguhbae4ugfhaewripoufh4wbpioufhnwepoiufhwepoiufhbweiufhbweufbwsYUEFbiuwyeshfiuwefh