Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

One American Store

So far so good. It does what it claims it will do, but at $20 a month, I will have to wait for results to see if it truly earns this review.

cholloboom

buena!Bastante manejable y intuitiva. La recomiendo por lo visto hasta ahora, dejare mas reseñas con el paso de los dias

Unique Doggy Needs

Easy set up, looks good. Let's see how it works....................................................!

Brusco

Nice app good working good service. Looking forward to get more sales. Was looking for a app like this and am so happy to finally find it!

M4K2

Great app, I love it. I love how customizable and easy it is to set up, I will be using this on future stores.

Psicodelic

khjlgugfiutftuftfuuyfuftuepjpirjweiorhjiowrhoihriewoirhioroiewoirewfttfufutuftutfyyufftfufututfutuftuftututffttfu

VEQKING

nice

WANAYOU

nice

Own Kind Australia

I use this app for my Spend & Save offers. It’s been so easy to set up offers and quite versatile. I’m now running two offers simultaneously to counter the COVID-19 downturn and it’s helped my business tremendously. Great support too. Super quick and a great explanation to go with it. 5 stars for this app.

CableCARD

I don't ever leave reviews but when I had a problem they were right on it and fixed it perfectly. Highly recommend this app!