Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

made4youstore

Great app :)) I really like the simplicity and I hope it will help me with my selling hopes. Recommend

bestmakeupdeals.nl

great app! just set up my first discount offer and it looks great!
Very easy to implement in your store.

spirithalloween.fr

ooh yeah...................................................................................................................................................................................

The Orthopedic Market

Great! and east to use highly recommended for every shopify store. You will never regret that you put this to your store.

Made It Mine Design

Did what I needed it to do! So far so good, still working my way through the app to see what else it offers.

Bright Life Curator

This app was easy to install and it does exactly what I wanted: putting tiered pricing on my product page. I have tried some of the other tiered pricing apps and not all of them had the option to toggle whether different variants of a product count towards the required threshold. I need my customers to be able to earn the discount as long as they add x# of the product to their order, whatever variants they choose to reach that.

thescreamhouse

Thanks its awesome, looks very professional and really easy to set up................................

Supreme Next

great app to use. recommend it to every body . Helps to increase the order value of the items. Highly recommended.

TheSwirlfie

Really good app. Helps me in increasing my average order value! Kudos to you guys for making this app.

V-Shape Lifting Mask

this app is really really good, it helps with showing some good discounts for my customers. Also its very easy to set up