Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

PodLayers

Firstly, there are MANY bugs with the app. Customer support is horrible. They did not respond to me after several days, so I had to send out a second email (for a VERY important issue/bug that needed to be resolved urgently). They finally responded but failed to resolve the issue. I uninstalled their app and will never download their products again. Also, SNEAKY pricing. They charge you based on the type of shopify plan you have. They never even mention their pricing tables, you have to dig that up yourself. Horrible vendor and terrible customer support + bad app with too many bugs. Avoid this junk. I promise you that you won't have a great experience. Not sure why shopify even allows them on here still...

EASY CARD READER

It doesn't show the pricing table.
Trouble shoot setting page lead me to the reverse setting so it clear all my work recently.
I'm really mad!!!!

BigTopShirtShop.com

When it told me pricing if gave the wrong price. I have shopify basic so the price should be $19.99 (at least that's what it says in the App Store). I canceled the install and tried it again. If offered me a 20% off coupon and put the price to $23.99. Still wrong I tried it again and the price went back up to $29.99. Finally I just approved the incorrect charge to move forward. Created a discount and it didnt display in any way, shape or form on my product page. Clicked the live chat icon (in the middle of the day) and no one available. Gave up.

Gold and Sparkles

this app does not work.
i have done everything that their guidelines suggested to do
i have even contacted their support to fix it for me
it still does not work.
sad because i really like it's features

Bazoom Shop

Worst app ever used.

This app often doesn't work, I have lost 2-3 k per DAY because of this app, customers don't get the discount once the checkout page is reached.

Lost thousands of dollars, a lot of headache and emails from customers.

Customer service answer after days.

This app is made in the right way can help you increase the AOV, but in this case, it made me lose money

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS APP.

MoriFeeders

All this app does is create a coupon code and apply it at checkout. You cannot use this to accomplish tiered pricing and still allow customers to use other discounts (free shipping, holidays, etc). Why pay $20/month for something I can already do in Shopify?
Waste of time. Waste of money. Do NOT pay money for this.

MANYBEL

muchi tiempo demora la aplicacion, encima me obligan a valorar no estoy satisfecho con esta aplicacion

Blue Vitality

Doesnt always work. many customers cant get the discount which makes my conversion rate drop. not getting help from booster apps. e

Yescart

I uninstalled this App before my trial period ends and They still Charged me. This is Really s Fraud. Don't Install this app at all. I am Doing my bit to get this message to as many people as possible through the Communities I manage.

CEGMall

i used this apps hope to sell more, but now still new, haven't see any result yet. But i see there is a stretch on the price (both before and after discount) in the check out page, i think this should not be the case, i have drop a message together with the screenshot to your customer service, but disappointed, no reply from you yet.... Hope to get your reply soon.

Previous 1 3