4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in creating and managing discounts, including site-wide discounts and product exclusions. It's praised for updating the Compare-at price in Shopify, allowing discounts to be displayed on various pages. The customer service is highly regarded for its responsiveness and customization capabilities. The app, which offers a free version, is credited with boosting sales and saving time, especially for those with numerous products. It supports tiered discounts and displays savings in the cart.

Edited March 26, 2023

UPDATE: Way too many technical issues. It would freeze in the middle of changing prices and you can't do anything about it. The last time it froze, I had to manually reverse the price changes in the middle of a big sale while customers messaged me asking why they couldn't get the sale. Not worth all the technical issues and the headache.
I recently set up this app and I've been very happy with the ease of setup and the responsiveness of the chat support. The extra help and prompt responses go a long way! I would like to see the option of buy x get y deals added to the app in the future and bundle deals in order to make it a full-service app. They seam ready to improve the app frequently.

Magnolias Home Decor & Design
2 months using the app
Discounty replied January 31, 2023

We are so sorry for the problem happened for you. Unfortunately our backend recognized your shop as Shopify Plus that led to exceeding rate limit in the Shopify API calls when your campaign started. The technical team found out the problem and fixed it during some hours. We hope to be able to compensate your difficulties.

Also for your previous 5-star rating: Thank you very much for your warm review and sharing your idea. Surely we will plan to develop features meeting your needs, and I hope you can use the app better and better
Best of luck for you