Reviews (212)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and robust discount features. They value its unique functionalities like per-price pricing display, bulk discount creation, and duplicate product detection. The app's compatibility with other pricing apps is also praised. Merchants commend its quick discount loading, auto-refresh feature, and efficient site-wide sales application. The customer service is noted for being prompt and going the extra mile to assist. Merchants recognize the app's ability to enhance user experience, save time, and simplify discounting.

April 24, 2024

So far so good. I am enjoying my trial period of 3 days and everything is running smoothly. Planning a full monthly subscription.

Nature And Wildlife Prints
Uganda
10 days using the app
Edited March 26, 2023

UPDATE: Way too many technical issues. It would freeze in the middle of changing prices and you can't do anything about it. The last time it froze, I had to manually reverse the price changes in the middle of a big sale while customers messaged me asking why they couldn't get the sale. Not worth all the technical issues and the headache.
I recently set up this app and I've been very happy with the ease of setup and the responsiveness of the chat support. The extra help and prompt responses go a long way! I would like to see the option of buy x get y deals added to the app in the future and bundle deals in order to make it a full-service app. They seam ready to improve the app frequently.

Magnolias Home Decor & Design
2 months using the app
Discounty replied January 31, 2023

We are so sorry for the problem happened for you. Unfortunately our backend recognized your shop as Shopify Plus that led to exceeding rate limit in the Shopify API calls when your campaign started. The technical team found out the problem and fixed it during some hours. We hope to be able to compensate your difficulties.

Also for your previous 5-star rating: Thank you very much for your warm review and sharing your idea. Surely we will plan to develop features meeting your needs, and I hope you can use the app better and better
Best of luck for you