Color Swatches Variant options

Variant swatches/Variant color swatches on collection page...

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Color product variant swatches options collection product page

Wilcox Boots

Easy to use, high quality app. Exactly what I needed (and have paid for custom development for previously). If you have any questions or need extra assistance, the support team is quick & friendly.

NOMAD&EVE

This app was the perfect integration to link 2 separate products pages in our theme. An impressive and responsive customer service makes this a 5star app and service.

Miss Lala

The app works great. Some adjustments were sometimes necessary but technical support reacted very quickly. Excellent customer service. I highly recommend!

Quality Brands Outlet

The best colour swatch app I could find on the Shopify App market! Simple installation and very easy to use. If you're stuck and need further support, the developer team is there for you and will do their best to support you. 10 out of 10 and would recommend to anyone. Thanks Adam & the team at the Gravity Software!

Base Camp Food

I was after a solution to allow our customers to see product variations that were accurate and having it use the image in swatches is far better than what text or a colour palette graphic could do. We have it displaying the swatches on the collection pages, as we had customers who said they weren't aware some products had variations and we didn't want to have to add text to the product titles to make it that clear. The swatches do that much better. This is app is a far better solution than the built-in options Shopify had or the other options I looked at. Two issues did come up, which might have been an issue with our theme but when I reached out to the developers of this app, they responded really fast and by the time of reading their response, the issues were fixed. If you want to use image swatches on your Shopify store, I highly recommend you install this app and give it a try. Any issues you have, emailing the support team does get a prompt reply, so I can't rate this app or the developers support anything less than 5-star!! Fantastic!!

Antilope

Very good app. The staff was very patient and solved all the problems that appeared in our face. The app is also very easy to use, increasing the conversion rate.

Trendha

This is awesome app i tried many apps for swatches and this is the best it's simple but powerful. so many apps had more reviews but again all of them have issues like delays in product page or you feel something not right when you switch pages, in this app Adam helped me a lot fixing all i wanted for my product page, now with this app swatches looks like its built in the theme not like other apps, i really recommend this app if you want to add image swatches to your store, again thanks Adam for everything i really appreciate your help.

BestLeatherOnline

Simple but very powerful app. The admin panel is really easy to use. The support team is really kind and helpful. Really recommend :)

Kenneth Cole El Salvador

Excellent app, works as expected, easy and quick set up, no errors or problems when installing the first time, also the Customer Service staff has been extreme helpful. Thanks!

TheVWL

Simple app. Does what it needs to. no Fuss Configuration. Best part is the support. the support team was super helpful, amazing turn around time. There are a lot of apps out there. but very few have support as good as this one. Makes a huge difference. Thank you!

Previous 1