Blog & Page Builder by Reputon

Blog & Page Builder by Reputon | Reviews

by Reputon

Build pages and blog posts from Google Docs in one click

CUP O FLORA

So far, so good. This app makes it easy to post and edit blog posts. I created the first one in no time by copying a Word doc into Google Sheets. Looks good. Thank you.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the review! We appreciate your support!

Reputon Team

Boozy Batch

I use this app to help me create blog pages. It makes it a lot easier because working on a google doc is a lot faster than working on the Shopify page editor section.

June 21, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

Natural Dry

I have been using for one hour and I am happy, solve my problem of having an flat blog! I create my first blog and can have tables and is not just a single text. Easy to sinc with google drive

Tamino

it is good to import text, but the images don´t get imported into the right places, so you have to put some work after the import. But overall good and useful

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

Great app but as the app says, it doesn't always format exactly like the Google Docs format you've worked hard on. :( But it really is better than Shopify's version of a blog.

Pinned Up Ink

I used the app for blog creation. It has made using Google Docs with Shopify much easier. I recommend.

Pielartisans.com

I use this app to start posting blogs on my website, and it's very easy to use. I like it so far....

smithandhue

Simple app that works as described. Had a few little formatting tweaks to make after I published to Shopify, but nothing unexpected.

Pulsatio

easy to use and perfect to enhance your shop with. it raises the credibility of your store if you add a BLOG every few weeks/days.

The Good Dog Co.

OBSESSED. My favourite new Shopify app by FAR! Ridiculously easy to use - Can't believe I've finally found a blogging solution that isn't clunky, time consuming, restrictive, and ridiculously over priced. Over the moon!

Previous 1 3