Blog & Page Builder by Reputon

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
February 8, 2021

I used the app for blog creation. It has made using Google Docs with Shopify much easier. I recommend.

Pinned Up Ink
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 9, 2020

I use this app to start posting blogs on my website, and it's very easy to use. I like it so far....

Pielartisans.com
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 6, 2020

Simple app that works as described. Had a few little formatting tweaks to make after I published to Shopify, but nothing unexpected.

smithandhue
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 23, 2020

easy to use and perfect to enhance your shop with. it raises the credibility of your store if you add a BLOG every few weeks/days.

Pulsatio
Austria
June 19, 2020

OBSESSED. My favourite new Shopify app by FAR! Ridiculously easy to use - Can't believe I've finally found a blogging solution that isn't clunky, time consuming, restrictive, and ridiculously over priced. Over the moon!

The Good Dog Co.
June 18, 2020

Great program! Does exactly what it says it does, and makes writing, preparing and organising blog posts and pages a lot better.
Two things to consider: columns are not supported and image positioning may look different on Shopify than on your document. The app is very upfront about it, and makes it very easy to adjust things after checking the preview.
Highly recommend!

PropositionLorica
France
June 14, 2020

This app is extremely user friend to create page or blog for people who are familiar with microsoft word. Highly recommend this app

Mirage Trade & Distribution
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 13, 2020

I have been using it for a couple of days now and it seems very good. It has helped me a lot with regular publishing to the blog. It is much better to work with Google Docs interface than with Shopify's blog interface. Thanks.

sempervaco.com
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 11, 2020

Great app to save time and effort to post articles from my writers and It's free, thank you very much.

Fruit Of Spirit
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 5, 2020

It does an amazing job. It can help with your blogs and with everything you can do in GOOGLE Docs. Thanks, guys!

ExultPlanet