Donate Source ‑ Donation

Donate Source ‑ Donation

by Tech Dignity

Integrate a seamless donation source right in your store

C6.ca

Using this app to handle our customer donations. Friendly, helpful, and prompt customer service. Thanks you Donate Source!

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. You are also Friendly.

Sport Republic

I recommend this app - great customer service and amazing way to show my business mission of raising money for those in needs through my sales!

C Plus Ministries

Incredible customer service. Took care of the problem for me and very responsive. They logged in to my store and did all of the work.

Daffodil Day Appeal Victoria

I used this as an add on app for custom donations along side our store products. Great service and easy to use.

Cloud 1 for Phase 1

The support team was really helpful in getting it setup so that customers can enter a custom donation amount. There were a few hiccups and every time they responded quickly and solved the problem. Our page looks great!

BIG LOViE

App works great, installed easily! customer service is responsive and worked hard to help me make it look right.

KINDkamp

I started a non profit and needed to add a donation link to my page. I didn’t quite know how to add it so I reached out to them. They had amazing customer service…had it up and running flawlessly in less than 12 hours. 10/10 recommend.

Zona Coffee Roasters

The app has exactly the same features I was looking for but the customer service was amazing! They were very responsive and resolved the issue within minutes. Thanks!

The Grazing Table KW

I added this to my website and it was super quick to install. The team was very helpful when I had an issue and quick to reply!

Wooftiger

Fast and good communication as well as a very supportive team that worked on our special requests even after the sale. The team was very flexible, understood our requirements and made great suggestions for their implementation. The design now seamlessly fits into our pre-existing website and conveys the intended user experience. Can only recommend! We’re very happy with our customizations and the way the app works.

Previous 1