Donate Source ‑ Donation

Integrate a seamless donation source right in your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Donate Source - Donation

ERIC, The Children's Bowel & Bladder Charity

This app provides a simple, clean donate option at our checkout page. When i had an issue that needed fixing, support chat were very helpful and sorted the issue for me.

Tish&Shoo

Location South Africa

Great App and Great Service. I was having difficulty editing the code within my theme and Raj did it for me within 45 minutes of emailing customer support.

Green Collect

Location Australia

We used this app to accept donations to our charity on our website. The team were very responsive and friendly in helping us set it up. Thanks!

Sol Heiress Shop

This app is very simple to integrate and works well. Support is very responsive and helpful, fixed my issue in minutes

Pink Celestial

Location India

I loved the ap.Its very useful , great support.One of the fastest support service I had experineced.Do install and use the app

SLTBEAUTYLLC

I reached put to support to assist in setting up the donation boxes on my website, They were very fast with response time and assisted with everything asked in a prompt manner.

DEV Montana West USA

Great online customer service and fast reply. Funds make very transparent, the App is easy to understand and operate.

1Body activewear

Really easy to use and also affordable - as a start-up I wanted to be able to give back but some apps are really pricey. With this app, I'm able to choose a few charities to donate to at a really great price. If you need help with anything the support team is really helpful, patient and very fast. Thanks again for all your help!

Dushi Australia

great app and easy to use. customer support is very good also. highly recommend for donations. thank you

DELTA MAX COINS & COLLECTABLES

Awesome App, Great Fast Customer Service.. Extremely Helpful When Needed Highly Recommend...........

Previous 1 3 4