Donate Source ‑ Donation

Donate Source ‑ Donation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 24, 2022

We used this app to accept donations to our charity on our website. The team were very responsive and friendly in helping us set it up. Thanks!

Green Collect
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
May 17, 2022

This app is very simple to integrate and works well. Support is very responsive and helpful, fixed my issue in minutes

Sol Heiress Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 4, 2022

I loved the ap.Its very useful , great support.One of the fastest support service I had experineced.Do install and use the app

Pink Celestial
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 24, 2022

I reached put to support to assist in setting up the donation boxes on my website, They were very fast with response time and assisted with everything asked in a prompt manner.

SLTBEAUTYLLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 24, 2022

Great online customer service and fast reply. Funds make very transparent, the App is easy to understand and operate.

DEV Montana West USA
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
March 7, 2022

Really easy to use and also affordable - as a start-up I wanted to be able to give back but some apps are really pricey. With this app, I'm able to choose a few charities to donate to at a really great price. If you need help with anything the support team is really helpful, patient and very fast. Thanks again for all your help!

1Body activewear
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 2, 2022

great app and easy to use. customer support is very good also. highly recommend for donations. thank you

Dushi Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 31, 2022

Awesome App, Great Fast Customer Service.. Extremely Helpful When Needed Highly Recommend...........

DELTA MAX COINS & COLLECTABLES
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 6, 2022

Added this app to collect donation for the non-profit side of a client's business. Works great and the tech support was amazing. Helped with installation and some troubleshooting. I would highly recommend as a way to support causes close to your heart!

Good Grace Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited December 17, 2021

Thank you so much we wanted both drop down and a customised box that customers could use the Donate Source Tech Team did this so easily for us. Thank you so much. We would highly recommend this app.

Mummys In Need NZ