Donate Source ‑ Donation

Integrate a seamless donation source right in your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Donate Source - Donation

V.is.for.Bird.

Location Netherlands

Very helpful with setting up the app. The helpcenter customized several pages of my website in order to make the donation option visible in an effective way. Had a very extensive chat with them, they answered all my questions. Recommended!

September 5, 2022

Thank you for your review!

We are always here to help you!!

Have a great day!

Shopping-D Service Platform

Location Laos
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I ask the support team (Mady) to help me to implement the code to my theme. Less than 5 minutes it was done. I also ask them put it in a specific area at the cart page. Done in 1 minute. Great job

ERIC, The Children's Bowel & Bladder Charity

This app provides a simple, clean donate option at our checkout page. When i had an issue that needed fixing, support chat were very helpful and sorted the issue for me.

Tish&Shoo

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great App and Great Service. I was having difficulty editing the code within my theme and Raj did it for me within 45 minutes of emailing customer support.

Green Collect

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

We used this app to accept donations to our charity on our website. The team were very responsive and friendly in helping us set it up. Thanks!

Sol Heiress Shop

Time spent using app About 17 hours

This app is very simple to integrate and works well. Support is very responsive and helpful, fixed my issue in minutes

Pink Celestial

Location India
Time spent using app 38 minutes

I loved the ap.Its very useful , great support.One of the fastest support service I had experineced.Do install and use the app

SLTBEAUTYLLC

I reached put to support to assist in setting up the donation boxes on my website, They were very fast with response time and assisted with everything asked in a prompt manner.

DEV Montana West USA

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great online customer service and fast reply. Funds make very transparent, the App is easy to understand and operate.

1Body activewear

Location Australia

Really easy to use and also affordable - as a start-up I wanted to be able to give back but some apps are really pricey. With this app, I'm able to choose a few charities to donate to at a really great price. If you need help with anything the support team is really helpful, patient and very fast. Thanks again for all your help!

Previous 1 3 4