Donate Source ‑ Donation

Integrate a seamless donation source right in your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Donate Source - Donation

Anonymous Art Feeds Brisbane

Location Australia

The app is quite easy to use and when I had questions, support was quick to get back to me and they did everything they could to help me.

We Are Perseverance

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just love this app. For some reason, we were not able to add the widget ourselves, but the customer support was amazingly helpful.

INFINI.Tee

Location Vietnam

Hello team, easy to use application, enthusiastic support support. Thank you very much! Thank you so much!

House of Tres Jolie

I used this app to set up a donation page for my Breast Cancer Awareness campaign and it was just phenomenal. It is very user friendly and the staff was ready and willing to help with anything.

Zoefia Alexandria Collection

Time spent using app About 12 hours

The app looks great and works well! They have awesome customer service! Thanks for helping with the set up!

Be Love Give Love

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was excited when I found this app. It was exactly what I needed to give the option for my supporters to give a donation at checkout. Customer service is great as well. They will help you get all set up if you run into any issues with understanding how it all works. Highly recommend.

Northwoofs

Location Latvia

Good App integration and very fast and friendly customer support! We needed to change the appearance of the app on our product page and got help within some minutes!

C6.ca

Time spent using app About 2 months

Using this app to handle our customer donations. Friendly, helpful, and prompt customer service. Thanks you Donate Source!

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. You are also Friendly.

Sport Republic

Location Australia

I recommend this app - great customer service and amazing way to show my business mission of raising money for those in needs through my sales!

C Plus Ministries

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Incredible customer service. Took care of the problem for me and very responsive. They logged in to my store and did all of the work.