Reviews (723)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for enhancing customer service with real-time WhatsApp communication and brand customization options. Features like automated abandoned cart reminders and direct order handling via WhatsApp are noted to boost sales. The support team is described as prompt and helpful. While the free version is appreciated, additional features in premium versions are seen as valuable. The app is considered a game changer for enhancing customer engagement.

May 23, 2024

Fantastic App! The technical support and customer service are unparalleled. They are incredibly patient and supportive, genuinely aiming to assist you in boosting revenue. I’ve been extremely impressed with the results so far.

Emiyat
United Arab Emirates
19 days using the app
January 3, 2024

Chaty made it unbelievably easy for our customers to get in touch with us through multiple messaging services— including WhatsApp, Messenger

Not only was it done in the time it would take to pour a glass of water, their customer support has been nothing short of amazing (thank you, Dandy!).

If you're looking for a way to make it easier for website visitors to contact you, I can't think of a better solution out there.

Goodies & Jollies
January 9, 2024

Seamless integration and setup. It helps with clients when they require special attention and when you want to turn potential customers to actual customer.

YONDELA C&T
South Africa
5 days using the app
October 25, 2023

Great customer service, really patient. They help me to set up everything. I gave 4 stars because they miss some features I looking for. They told me very soon we will have access to the features I'm looking for as(edit the whatsapp automation abandon cart, send more than one messages...)
Meanwhile, everything seems good right now and help a lot, I'll be right back to give 5 stars

FeminHope
12 days using the app
January 9, 2024

This is the app we begineer e-com emergers need as it enhances the relation b/w buyers and sellers .. Thanks dondy whatsappp !!!

CozyCouture
About 1 month using the app
September 10, 2023

Overall user-friendly design, making integration a breeze. It's perfect for users of all levels, offering simplicity and efficiency. A top choice for WhatsApp integration.

eShopInShop
Nigeria
September 20, 2023

It is recommended for all new developers it is easy and accessible subscription is little bit more expensive but overall the app is good

pickoline
About 2 months using the app
November 26, 2023

Excellent app! easy and simple to use. I recommend.

Modish Mall
August 26, 2023

because its amazing features tp help out to reach over customer so we are decline over return ratio

Eshopiya
4 months using the app
September 22, 2023

Very clean, simple, and super effective app.

NASGLO