Reviews (730)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for enhancing customer service with real-time WhatsApp communication and brand customization options. Features like automated abandoned cart reminders and direct order handling via WhatsApp are noted to boost sales. The support team is described as prompt and helpful. While the free version is appreciated, additional features in premium versions are seen as valuable. The app is considered a game changer for enhancing customer engagement.

June 15, 2024

padro is the best , quick respond to my messages , i guess this is what everyone looking for
Helped me set up automations and campaigns
Highly recommend Padro (:

EUROPEAN HOUSE HOLD
Lebanon
Dondy replied July 19, 2024

We are happy to see your success with our tool! Thanks for the warm words :)

July 9, 2024

My experience with this app has been exceptional. Recently, I reached out to the support team and was assisted by a representative named 'Or'. Their response was outstanding - they quickly grasped my issue and provided a spot-on solution. Within seconds, 'Or' helped me realize what I had been overlooking. I'm impressed by both the app's functionality and the competence of the support team. A big thank you to 'Or' and the entire team for creating such a user-friendly experience!

Sunrise Silversmiths
India
12 days using the app
Dondy replied July 10, 2024

Thanks a lot! We are happy that you are happy!

May 25, 2024

Awesome APP Easy install. Needed info to setup is all available thru the FAQs. Good customer service from personnel, very helpful indeed.

Sahar Collection
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Great App! The tech support and customer service is second to none. They are so patient and helpful and really want to help you increase revenue. I've been very impressed with results so far.

KJ Serums
6 months using the app
Dondy replied July 19, 2024

Thanks kj! Your success is our success! It’s amazing to see you growing with us :)

May 6, 2024

I was surprised by the support, it was very fast and accurate, initially I even thought it was artificial intelligence, doubts/problems were resolved in minutes. Super grateful.

HABRAKADABRA
Brazil
7 months using the app
May 29, 2024

This is the best WhatsApp Marketing application I have used to date. It is very intuitive, and the support team is highly responsive. I highly recommend it.

Heline
Côte d’Ivoire
28 days using the app
May 1, 2024

I had an issue with the automated order messages, i've contacted the help center and they have respond promptly, Thanks to Or for his help and fast resolution of the problem!!

BY ZAD
About 2 months using the app
June 4, 2024

Life saver also great customer service. Highly recommend!

Amalico Cosmetics
June 11, 2024

Very functional and well built app. Excellent dedicated support and very helpful

MOTIFINO
Italy
About 1 month using the app
June 1, 2024

Very nice, helped me solve my problem

TopStylux