PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Agri Feed Pet Supply

While I was a little skeptical at first of any cold call, and I didn't know I was looking for this improvement. Ivan was most helpful in creating a new upscale look for my website and was a pleasure to work with. I am still interested in the long term effects it may have in increasing sales but the AI in the technology really seems to increase possible search results and is very impressive.

Texas Good Gloves

In My Opinion [IMO]....a great add on.
Adds a good visual for the customer via mobile or desktop.
My person....Therie....was extremely patient with me [a non-technical person].
And [IMO] makes it "fun" for the customer to search a site.
My person called me back and maintained contact....did not drop me from receiving help...!!!
Did the FREE....then signed up to spend the $$ to keep.

The Baby Gift People

Great app for making your 'search button' user friendly. I especially like how it auto corrects when you misspell a word. Still getting familiar with it but overall I like the app and it does what it is supposed to do. Kiran was a great support in showing the functionality of the app . Give it a try!

Holemaker Technology (HMT)

We installed this app and although it immediately made our website search better, it wasn't quite doing what we wanted. We had a great deal of support from the Doofinder team, Shaun especially, and they tweaked everything to get it how we needed it as well as showing us how to tweak it ourselves in future if we need anything different. Great little app, great service and we can highly recommend

Black Market UTV

Great customer service during the trial version and after. Follow up is excellent and the product works well too.

SQUAWK

Its great using Doo Finder. They resolved important issues for me, search not working over the mobile and others..

follus.com

This app cheated the search count of our website. Charging extra cost for mobile version is dishonest. We are contact but no response from Search bar & filters team.

September 15, 2021

We are very sorry that your experience with our app was disappointing. We are trying to contact you by email and phone to solve any problems asap.

Button Blue Crafts

I love how this app looks on our website. Ivan was very patient and helpful with me whilst setting up and explaining all that we could do to improve our sales conversion rate.
The stats are also very helpful in knowing how our customers shop and what they search for the most.

bentelinn home

EDIT4: German speaking support is very good, very happy with them. The whole set up took a little, but I believe tonight we can finish the implementation!

September 13, 2021

We are very sorry that the initial configuration and setup was not as smooth as it should have been. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We think all is fixed now, but in case we have overlooked anything, or you have any further concerns or doubts, please do contact us. We are here to help.

Midland Autocare

Rob helped me set up doofinder on our page. A great tool with great customer service. Thank you for the great tool and service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25