4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website search functionality with intelligent suggestions and auto-completion. It's easy to integrate, requires no coding, and provides valuable data analytics. Features like promotional banner ads and dynamic reranking are appreciated. Merchants report improved customer satisfaction, increased sales, and better SEO. The app effectively manages large product catalogs and offers a free trial. The support team is known for their expertise and assistance.

September 20, 2022

Excelente buscador. Andrew me ayudó a configurarla y quedó muy bien y funciona perfecto.
Al menos el primer mes ha sido muy bueno, ya veremos qué pasa a continuación...

Bros Librerías
Chile
October 21, 2021

The app has really helped our search results and get our customers to the products they are looking for. Chris has been super attentive and helpful with getting us launched and keeping an eye on us so we can succeed.

Lake Pro Tackle
February 15, 2022

This app truly felt like an enhancement worth paying for. My users have enjoyed the ease by which they can navigate through my products to find that which they intended and other similar items. I enjoyed working with Tau through the first month as he patiently guided me through the various features.

Gamefellas
October 14, 2022

Very valuable product. Anthony is persistent and wants to make sure his clients are well taken care of and get the value they are paying for.

Trash Cans Depot
March 3, 2021

Great app. Very helpful for navigating our website; Easy to use. Luis was a great help and not pushy at all. Excited for where this will bring our site!

Stoked CT
November 4, 2020

Much improvement on Shopify's search functionality. It's a no brainer that this will increase sales and minimise customer frustration

Hyfive Products
September 16, 2022

This app is SOOOO FAST! The search bar and products load almost instantaneously. Really helps improve filter and search. Very Impressive customer service as well. Adi set up 3 meetings with me to ensure that I fully understand the app as well as value it brings to our brand through our own sales statistics.

Boy Next Door Menswear
April 28, 2021

Its really cool the data they can extract . This is you can really dig in and see so much more information than you ever thought possible. They offer a 30 days trial so take a shot on it .. you will be happy

Pipeline Games
September 21, 2022

Anthony was very helpful and got us moving in the right direction. Makes our site look and function like a whole new and better site. we love it!

QARV Imports
January 13, 2022

Life without Doofinder is unthinkable now they have opened up the world of versatile searches. Their customer service is top-notch, everything at Doofinder is user friendly. Fabulous.

The K Mail Order Department