Reviews (9,436)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and seamless integration. It supports over 160 currencies and automatically updates for accurate conversions. The app also offers an offline mode and customizable design. Merchants appreciate the easy setup, prompt customer service, and the ability to mark favorite currencies. However, some reported issues with the currency converter feature not working for certain currencies. The app is praised for enhancing the shopping experience, resolving customer confusion, and boosting international sales.

April 14, 2024

its my first time using this app, but I'm expecting it to work better than the ones I've used previously.

Hair Mogul Inc.
Jamaica
About 1 month using the app
June 13, 2024

I have recently downloaded it and so far I am super happy. The converstions work super quickly and is displayed nicely on my store. The support team were super helpful, shoutout to Vlad for the assistance!

Platinum Training
South Africa
4 days using the app
April 18, 2024

when I changed the price from Price Configuration I added .99 but it is not working
why?

MyNicechance
1 day using the app
March 2, 2024

My currency converter is not working on my site.

Finds Luxe LLC
5 months using the app
April 13, 2024

the best one

Pinky
Egypt
About 2 months using the app
June 17, 2024

Muito bom, recomendo exclusivamente pra (quem pode ativar o shopify payments).

Se sua loja não trabalha dentro da lista de países autorizados do shopify não perca seu tempo, pois o Shopify ***não disponibiliza conversão de valores no checkout e então será cobrado do cliente não o valor convertido na moeda local mas sim o numero do preço da moeda da loja na moeda local sem converção! -.-.

Papaitrades
Brazil
6 days using the app
February 8, 2024

So far everything works smoothly! Only issue is it isnt changing currencies in the Upcart cart drawer app. I have written to support in the hope of tweaking it. Lets see!

HonestStory
India
About 2 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Easy to use, easy to integrate, recommend it!

PLAYAME SWIM
Hungary
About 1 month using the app
February 22, 2024

really useful and helpful.

Fanetti