4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and customizable features. They commend its offline mode, seamless integration, and reliable performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt assistance. Merchants also value the app's affordability, automated exchange rate updates, and customizable design. They highlight the easy installation process, support for over 160 currencies, real-time currency switcher, and ability to display converted prices on product pages. It's recommended for e-commerce stores aiming to expand globally and enhance customer satisfaction.

August 14, 2019

Good application for converting currencies! Easy to use and free! Good technical support. I recommend!

Boutique Miss Glam
June 16, 2020

it doesn't let you notify for free, that its a shame for me because I have different currency than USD

Magnetica
Israel
June 12, 2019

I've only had this app for a week but it seems to be working really well and is just what I needed to help out my overseas customers.

Mind Smoothie
January 27, 2020

Nice and easy to use App!! I recommend to all ecom store owners. I have customers from all over the world so this app will help me out with my business!

leggingswearoutlet.com
June 4, 2020

The apps was easy to install and integrate into my shopify store. I would like to see more features available to purchase. Right now, the paid version is VERY steep pricing with on-going monthly payments. I am willing to pay for a few extra features, just not for perpetuity.

araleabeauty
Edited January 24, 2018

I appreciate the basic and elite versions of this app. I am an extremely small operation now and can't afford a lot of paid ad-ons, so having the basic version for free is very much appreciated.

I also am not the best with techie stuff, but this team configured this for me for free- no fuss, no headache for me - it just works!

The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is I think the basic version should also offer the rounding capabilities. That provides the best customer experience.

As my business grows, this is an add-on that I definitely will pay for to have the added features it offers.

Platinum Level
April 9, 2017

Looks good and easy to follow instructions!! Thank you! Great app so far

Gildmystyle
Edited March 9, 2018

this is really a great app to use on your web store.
thanks doubly team

Pacos Den
August 8, 2019

I am using the free plan. So far I am happy with this app. Very easy to set-up, prompt and effective support.

Patricia Nurchandra Designs
New Zealand
November 3, 2018

Very helpful tool to convert the currency, easy to install and configure in your store... Now, my worldwide clients will see in automatic the real price they need to pay without the confusion of currencies.

LoYevo Store