4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and offline mode. It supports over 160 currencies and offers a free plan, making it a cost-effective solution for all businesses. The app is praised for its seamless integration, customizable design, and excellent customer service. It features a real-time currency switcher and displays converted prices on product pages and in the shopping cart, enhancing the shopping experience for international customers. Merchants report that the app has boosted international sales and expanded their business reach. It's easy to install and set up, suitable for both tech-savvy merchants and beginners.

Edited February 14, 2019

I really appreciate and love this app. I have been looking for an app like that for a long time. It's an amazing app. Thanks again

Bigupstar’s Shop
Edited January 24, 2018

I appreciate the basic and elite versions of this app. I am an extremely small operation now and can't afford a lot of paid ad-ons, so having the basic version for free is very much appreciated.

I also am not the best with techie stuff, but this team configured this for me for free- no fuss, no headache for me - it just works!

The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is I think the basic version should also offer the rounding capabilities. That provides the best customer experience.

As my business grows, this is an add-on that I definitely will pay for to have the added features it offers.

Platinum Level
April 9, 2017

Looks good and easy to follow instructions!! Thank you! Great app so far

Gildmystyle
Edited March 9, 2018

this is really a great app to use on your web store.
thanks doubly team

Pacos Den
August 8, 2019

I am using the free plan. So far I am happy with this app. Very easy to set-up, prompt and effective support.

Patricia Nurchandra Designs
New Zealand
November 3, 2018

Very helpful tool to convert the currency, easy to install and configure in your store... Now, my worldwide clients will see in automatic the real price they need to pay without the confusion of currencies.

LoYevo Store
May 7, 2019

Very nice application in shopify. It can help us to convert currency by easily. Easy to install. I love its.

Muunoi
Thailand
May 23, 2020

This app has really helped in the currency converter in my store.
Remember to follow the step by step guide in the currency settings to avoid pricing issuing during add to cart. Thanks!

Great Haves
Singapore
Edited April 16, 2019

i have only just downloaded the app but good first impression. Would be great if a few more currencies were allowed on free version.

Heat Society
May 24, 2018

Just installed, using free version which gives 5 currencies. Quite easy to use, no fuss for now. Yet to check if currencies are corresponding correctly.

Brillbox