4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and offline mode. It supports over 160 currencies and offers a free plan, making it a cost-effective solution for all businesses. The app is praised for its seamless integration, customizable design, and excellent customer service. It features a real-time currency switcher and displays converted prices on product pages and in the shopping cart, enhancing the shopping experience for international customers. Merchants report that the app has boosted international sales and expanded their business reach. It's easy to install and set up, suitable for both tech-savvy merchants and beginners.

October 2, 2023

Amazing app highly recommend

Hairxel
10 days using the app
February 8, 2024

So far everything works smoothly! Only issue is it isnt changing currencies in the Upcart cart drawer app. I have written to support in the hope of tweaking it. Lets see!

HonestStory
August 26, 2023

It is a good app, but I'd like it more if I got more features in the free plan, like at least the automatic currency selection according to the customer.

AlpinaTrail

Viage
United Arab Emirates
About 1 hour using the app
January 16, 2024

Good

Kreetech
About 1 hour using the app
September 1, 2023

installed it working good

Eclecti Mart
Pakistan
3 months using the app
May 15, 2023

This is the best currency converter for every business that wants to expand its horizon beyond his country. I still have a long way to go. I'll come back for the remaining star I reserved, depending on the performance, it may increase or decrease. Hope it still render its service to the best.

Wills Online Store
6 months using the app
Edited July 5, 2023

Great App. Easy to use. No complicated coding too much for setting up. I use it for free and I got a really good experience.
The One star I cut Because the app literally slower the speed of my store from 82 to 69. I was shocked after seeing that

Kidsverse